Heritage Place | Fayetteville, NC

325 N. Cool Spring Street, Fayetteville, NC, 28301

Reviews of Heritage Place | Fayetteville, NC

Caring94148350 August 31, 2014

I chose Heritage Place for my aunt because of what they have to offer, the payment plan is easy, and she knows people in there. They have the care that my aunt needs. It is perfect. We're not that far, it is only 5 miles away. The staff is very good. They do well with others that need assistance and they do well with others that don't. They know their residents very well. The rooms are very nice and very comfortable. We're thrilled. The menu is very good. They have lots of exercise. They have something for everyone. My aunt is very pleased. I would recommend this facility.

Judy80168750 April 04, 2014

My mother-in-law was in Heritage Place for about 11 months before she died. It was an excellent place, but it cost every time she had to stay there. They had apartments that they could live in, and a nurse would come by and check on them. Her caregiver was good. When she needed someone, there was always someone there.

Then she was in the total care part, where she couldn't keep her own medicine. She was in bed so that she could not get up by herself. She would ring a bell, and it notified the nurse when she got up so that they would know to come and help her. We would go in at different times, and she was never dirty; she was always clean. They were very patient with her and with her pills. They were very good to her there.

They worked with the family. My sister-in-law had control mostly of the decisions about her care, and they cooperated with my sister-in-law with everything. I have nothing but good things to say about them. If I had to make a decision, I would definitely feel comfortable with Heritage Place.

About Heritage Place

Heritage Place is an assisted living facility in Fayetteville, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heritage Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Heritage Place