Azalea Estates of Fayetteville

Reviews of Azalea Estates of Fayetteville

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 15, 2013

Azalea Estates of Fayetteville was very nice but it was further away. The location was not convenient for us but it was a nice facility.

April 19, 2013

By JHS

Our family is delighted with the care that our relative receives at Azalea Estates. I am there frequently and I see first-hand how consistently caring and compassionate the staff is -- and they make it a fun place to live. If the time comes that I cannot live alone, I'd be thrilled to reside at Azalea Estates.

March 22, 2013

By eggibson

We love Azalea Estates! Great people in a warm, caring environment.

March 20, 2013

By JFB

My mother moved into Azalea Estates in 2005 and has been very happy since that time. She has received outstanding care, met many new friends, and participates in numerous activities. She proudly says "Azalea Estates is my home!"

March 20, 2013

By Sherryboylan

Azalea Estates has an incredible staff that is caring and loving to all of the residents. The food is superb.

By D. Hunter

My late Mother was a resident for 3+ years and enjoyed her time there. The care givers were kind and helpful. Marshal and Penny were very helpful getting her LTC activated and any other of her needs.

By goget

The staff treats the residents with a lot of respect.

By Blessed Relative

Loved ones moving to an assisted living facility have often been through a frightening time already, making the move more traumatic for them. My mother had lost not only the child she lived next to (allowing her to stay in her own home), but her daughter was also her best friend. Upon moving closer to me, she was moving farther away from her friends and church of 35 years. It was terribly difficult! We visited many places, but the staff at Azalea Estates made us feel as if it was indeed possible for Mom to call a new place "home". They took such care to make her feel welcome, listen to her needs, and make her feel loved. The facility is always beautifully maintained and decorated, the meals well prepared and delicious, and there are many fitness activities and fun games taking place in which the residents can participate, if they so desire. I feel like the staff is an extension of my own family and am forever grateful that my mom is there.

December 29, 2012

By Steve14

I had more personal contact with the director in Azalea Estates. The staff is very good. The room was exactly what we needed.

July 31, 2012

By jharp

I generally felt pleased with this facility. I have been to few assisted living facilities in my life, mostly for community service projects or something along those lines. However, this visit I knew someone there, my then-girlfriend's great aunt. She seemed to be well taken care of and had nothing to complain about. She was pleased with the facilities, the workers, the dining, and activities. The building was new and well-maintained by the staff. The workers were all very friendly in helping us get around the building and finding who we were looking for. She said the food was good and that she could actually eat it without feeling terrible. Also, she said that she enjoyed the company of the other residents as well. They were great to talk to at meal times and were all generally great to play games and activities with. Overall, I was very pleased with my visit and wouldn't have anything negative to say.

Features of Azalea Estates of Fayetteville

• Renal
  • Vegetarian

• State Licenses: PCH001748

About Azalea Estates of Fayetteville

Azalea Estates is Fayetteville's finest Assisted Living and Retirement Community situated on 10 acres located on Autumn Glen Circle just off Hwy 54 near the center of Fayetteville. We have 79 private suites with a choice of four floor plans from studios to 2 bedroom/1bath.

Providing the care and services that helps seniors stay active and independent in a homelike, residential settings the mission Azalea Estates is dedicated to. In partnership with family and loved ones, we are committed to promoting the freedom of choice, protecting the privacy, ensuring the dignity, and providing for the safety for each of our residents. Most importantly, this overall philosophy of caring is whole-personal oriented, taking into consideration all physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs.

• Aerobic Pool & Hydro-Spa with locker rooms
  • Fully-staffed Wellness Center featuring fitness equipment designed with seniors in mind
  • Juice bar area for refreshment and socializing
  • Wellness Room for on-site and visiting healthcare professionals
  • Private suites with a choice of 6 floorplans, all with private bath, kitchenette
  • Media room and library with cds, tapes and large-print books
  • Senior-friendly computers with internet access for e-mail and web browsing
  • Video conferencing for 'face-to-face' visits with friends and family
  • Eight lavishly landscaped areas with walking paths, courtyards, fountains, arbors & gardens
  • Large multi-purpose room for activities, seminars, and social gatherings
  • Elegant living room with fireplace and 'neighborhood' common areas
  • Formal dining room featuring restaurant-style service
  • Private dining room available for special occasions
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Screened porch with ceiling fans and inviting atmosphere
  • Community kitchen for individual use
  • Personal laundry rooms available
  • Assistance with activities of daily living as needed
  • Wellness and Fitness programs
  • Daily scheduled activities
  • Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily and served restaurant-style
  • Medication and health monitoring provided by on-site staff
  • Transportation to medical appointments, churches, shopping, banking and outside activities
  • Scheduled housekeeping and laundry service
  • State-of-the-art emergency response system and emergency generator
  • Caring professional staff available
  • All utilities paid except telephone
  • Small pets are welcome

Azalea Estates of Fayetteville was designed, developed and is still owned and managed by the original owners with over 75 years of combined senior living experience. Azalea Estates was built with their own families and friends in mind. No other senior community can compare to the lifestyle, features, amenities and outstanding value that Azalea Estates offers each resident. We invite you to come and experience our Community.

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Azalea Estates of Fayetteville