Brookdale Farmington Hills

36550 Grand River Avenue, Farmington Hills, MI, 48335

Reviews of Brookdale Farmington Hills

Debbie102952250 February 25, 2015

Grand Court was a nice place, but because it was geared more towards people that were older and had medical problems, it wasn't for me because I don't need a lot of care right now. However, it was perfect if I needed a place for someone who needed medical care. The people were very nice and very friendly. The rooms were very nice, and I really liked the rooms. They had activities like bingo and lots of different card games.

Philip9 January 22, 2015

I moved my mom into Grand Court Farmington Hills. It is roomy, it has a separate bedroom, a small kitchenette, and also a screened in porch in the back. I don't have a problem with the staff -- I have met them all. I met the director and his assistant, and the girls come down and take my mother to breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The food is good. They have bus trips, but my mom is not really eager to go. They got a library and movies on Sunday, bingo, and all kinds of stuff. I like the roominess of it. This is all a one-level facility with 160 rooms.

Susan96578950 December 17, 2014

I visited Grand Court. The gentleman there was very nice. He went out of his way to help us, and he showed us everything, but we couldn't afford it. However, everything was clean. The people were helpful. We looked at a two-bedroom unit, and it wasn't roomy enough, but it was nice, freshly painted, and clean.

Cory3 September 23, 2014

We chose Grand Court Farmington Hills because we liked it, and they took dad. The staff was very, very helpful and that helped make our decision. They offer diffferent things there; he has therapy that is right in-house, and they have the additional care that they assist with whatever he needs. His apartment is very nice. I know they have quite a few activities. I know he has done some arts and crafts. They've had people come in that sing and he has enjoyed that as well.

Robert89984050 August 26, 2014

The thing that we liked about The Grand Court was that it was competitively ranked. Most importantly, it had much more space than other places in the area. The Grand Court has a front room, a bedroom, and a bath -- kind of like a small apartment. That was an easier transition; some of the places we looked at are just studios that were just a bit too small. So the configuration of the room was a major factor. It looked like it was in good condition and well kept. The staff was friendly, too. I wasn’t able to eat there during the visit but afterwards, one of the staff brought over some food as a courtesy to my dad’s current home so he could try it there. So that was added customer service. I think he was satisfied with it.

Caring88888750 June 30, 2014

I like Grand Court Farmington Hills. It looks like it's cared for; it's clean and bright. The room that they showed me was nice, clean, and spacious. I like the brightness of the place. I think the staff knows what they're talking about.

Josephine3 February 14, 2014

Grand Court was very nice, it was on one floor so it had no stairs to climb. I liked the friendliness. The rooms were of nice size and I did see one room which was very nice. The staff did a wonderful job.

Caring77370150 January 31, 2014

Grand Court Farmington Hills is just a small facility, but it's nice and it looked clean. The rooms were small. Their staff were friendly.

From Brookdale Farmington Hills

Grand Court Farmington Hills provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Farmington Hills

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, 24 hour emergency response, staffing around the clock

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 62

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Farmington Hills