Oceanview at Falmouth

20 Blueberry Ln, Falmouth, ME, 04105

Reviews of Oceanview at Falmouth

Alison T May 11, 2012

Oceanview is a retirement, and assisted living facility. They are building more facilities for Alzheimer's patients. Generally, I'm very happy my mother is there. Oceanview offers plenty of things to do, meals, public transportation, walking paths, and a range of living facilities for people with a range of abilities. I would feel a bit more at ease if I felt my mother was monitored more. She had to pay for her own emergency alert system in case she fell or needed assistance, and the in-house nurse assesses her only once a year. That's the perspective of a daughter who worries, though. My mother probably wouldn't want more monitoring.

syreeta1 April 11, 2012

My aunt has been living at this facility for about four years. She went in not long after she was diagnosed as being in the onset stages of Alzheimer's. She seems to be doing very well there. I base this opinion on the fact that her progress toward a deeper level of the illness has been very slow and I believe that if she were struggling to take care of herself, this would probably not be the case. The facility appears to be very well run, both staff-wise and structurally, She has been well taken care of both medically and on a day-to-day basis as well. She has many friends there with whom she socialized prior to living there and has made new friends as well. They offer many activities in which she participates, but at the same time, they don't micro-manage her life and choices. She still feels some control over her situation.On a 'down' note, though she is comfortable financially (or at least was, until she went in), it is costly enough for her to be there that she must share her space, which I'm sure has to have its challenges.

About Oceanview at Falmouth

Oceanview at Falmouth is an assisted living facility in Falmouth, ME that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oceanview at Falmouth for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Oceanview at Falmouth