Regency at Fallbrook

609 E. Elder Street, Fallbrook, CA, 92028

Reviews of Regency at Fallbrook

Stella5 April 02, 2014

The Regency is the place I visited, but that's more than I get a month. They showed me a 2-story apartment. The rooms are very good, very nice. The food is delicious, and they have three chefs. You can have your car there. The staff is very nice. They're very attentive, very friendly people. I even have a friend who had her mom there for about 5 years. I can't remember the name of the person who interviewed me, but he was really nice. What's good is that it's right in town, so it's close to everything. Everything was fine except the price. It's a really nice place.

caring37 May 14, 2013

I was a resident at Regency Fallbrook. We chose this place because it's very close to our home and we knew some people that were in there. The food was very good and they had a chef. They had lots of activities like bingo, walks and trips. The staff was great. The reason we left was because my husband felt he was too young to be living there. I liked that I could visit with a lot of friends there.

nicolelm871 September 11, 2012

I felt like the facility was really nice and very welcoming to visitors. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help and answer any questions to make you feel at ease. I always enjoy the atmosphere when I go there to visit and it seems like there are plenty of activities always going on.Its really wonderful that they take so much time to really provide an active lifestyle for the residence to help them feel and stay young.The food is also exceptionally good for being in a facility like this. It tastes more like upscale restaurant food then that in which you would think they would serve in a facility like this. I have very picky children and even they enjoy coming here and having lunch with her. The other nice thing about this facility is that it is very private. All residences have privacy with their own room and bathroom and really like their own living area without having to constantly be with everyone else in the facility.

nicolelm87 June 16, 2012

I think that the staff at rEgency was really great. They work really hard to make sure everyone is taken care of there. The food is excellent with many options and is ore restaraunt style then cafeteria style. It is a very clean facility that is well maintained and is bright and cheery on the inside not dreery. there are many activities and outings for everyone to enjoy and something different for everyone to do. Faily visists and is encouraged to come as often as possible. There are staff and nurses there at every minute of every day for any concerns of family members and to help with the residents if they are needed. There is a sepearte wing for thos who need more full time care as to not disrupt those who are still very capable of taking care of themselves. I over all really enjoy coming to this facility and know that the care there is excellent.

From Regency at Fallbrook

Regency Fallbrook offers Retirement and Assisted Living options with compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed retirement community. Our focus on wellness and enabling residents to remain as independent as possible provides the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own. Our Regency Moments Memory Care Program allows residents with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia to live with dignity in a loving and secure environment.

Regency Pacific Assisted Living Communities are designed for people who are still reasonably self-sufficient, but need a higher level of care than independent living. Assisted living residents enjoy the privacy and security of their own apartment, with the flexibility to choose their daily routine.

Our assisted living community offers a wide variety of services for residents. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, Regency Fallbrook can competently meet those needs. Assisted living also allows our residents to continue to reside in our community as their health needs change.

The Moments program seeks to recognize each resident as the person they have always been and continue to be. Our mission is to create an environment in which our residents experience genuine pleasure, a sense of purpose and peace. The Moments ProgramRegency Moments logo promotes wellness, encourages socialization, and helps all residents especially those affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, by focusing on feelings of self-worth through an emphasis on each resident’s strengths and abilities.

Our collaboration with the resident, families and caregivers helps create a life story that honors the uniqueness of each individual. Getting to know each resident’s personal history provides ideas about what approaches will work best to alleviate stress and anxiety. Individualized programs include physical activity, cognitive stimulation, music, spiritual activity, outdoor recreation, relaxation and a healthy diet.

We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences and we strive to maintain the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, and respect.

Features of Regency at Fallbrook

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,200/month