Braddock Glen

4027 Olley Lane, Fairfax, VA, 22032

Reviews of Braddock Glen

Tina19 January 30, 2014

Mom was at Braddock Glen before we moved her into another facility. She was there from 2006 to 2013. I really didn't want to take her out of there, but we had no choice because she needed more care. The nurses gotten to know her and they were like family. The food was excellent. The facility was so clean and so well taken care of the day we left. It looked the same as it was when we moved in. There were no scratches on the walls or anything. They kept everything up and it was beautiful. They have a lot of things that they do. They have exercises in the morning. They do have halls that the residents can walk. They also have people come in and sing. They really are great. They do so many nice things.

Caring73021850 October 26, 2013

I completely love Braddock Glen. I like this facility because it's small and it had a comfortable feeling. It didn't look like fancy luxury hotel and it felt almost like country home. This probably would have been my number 1, but the thing is they don't accept people who need more care. Like for example when a resident is incontinent already, they don't accept that. They are like a level 1 assisted living.

Jeanette7 June 26, 2013

It was a very nice facility. They have clean studio type apartments. They have several activities. They have excellent food and the staff was very helpful. They were pretty good.

Diane Ham Fullerton February 18, 2013

My father is 101. He has a one bedroom and is able to get around with his 4 wheel walker. He loves it here and has been here for 2 years. The staff is caring, responsive and very free with the hugs. The housekeeping is clean, deligent and very interactive with the residents. The food is good and I cannot even convey how great the entertainment and parties, etc. are. They keep the residents interested and engaged in the other residents. I am a very "hands on" daughter because my father means the world to me. I am over there at least a couple times a weeks. Thank God for Braddock Glenn. They are the best in the area and I have certainly done my thorough research.

cris1 January 11, 2011

My mother has been in Braddock Glen for about a year now and we could not be more pleased. The facility is always immaculate and warm and welcoming with great staff who go out of their way to check on and help anyone who needs it. There is no smell when you walk in, the medical staff is very helpful and caring. The receptionist is so fun and full of life she perks up any day for the residents and makes them feel glad to be cared about. We were concerned about mother being in Assisted Living and now consider it her home away from home. The parties they have for the residents are wonderful and everyone enjoys them. For me and mother, Braddock Glen could not have come to us at a better time in her life and we are so grateful.

FamilyMember February 27, 2010

I moved my mother to Braddock Glen because it seemed, at first, clean and safe. The food is quite good and the other residents seem pleasant. But over time I've discovered that they refuse to provide some of the services advertised on their website. When I asked, I found the management and staff to be unresponsive and sometimes quite nasty saying that they don't have to provide these services.

We take your comment very seriously. The safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Please contact us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com with further details. Thanks, The Sunrise Team

From Braddock Glen

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Braddock Glen

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours