Elmcroft of Fairborn

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Elmcroft of Fairborn

July 22, 2016

By Yardman

My mother has been a resident at The Summit for the past 4 years and it has been a wonderful experience. Everyone, from the managers to the care staff are compassionate, caring and very loving. We looked at several other communities prior to making our choice, and we are confident this was the right decision. When you walk in the front door, you know that you are some place special. There is an energy that is palpable and is evident in the care that is being provided to the residents. The few times I have had to approach a manager, I walked away knowing that there is no better place for our mother to be living. Mother was pretty much a loner prior to moving in and since being there she has become a social butterfly and has truly come out of her shell. Me and my siblings cannot express enough how wonderful The Summit @ Park Hills is in caring for the senior population.

June 06, 2016

By exnuke

I am a friend or relative of resident For all of the fanciness this place is one to avoid. The food is substandard. They do not have full time nursing on duty. Support staff has been cut to the bone causing delays in response time. Aides admit to immobilizing patients so that they are virtually trapped in their room. Management is mediocre and seriously lacking in people skills. Internal politics is also a problem among the staff but it affects the residents care. There are a few bright spots among the staff but turnover is big. The sales pitch is impressive and the price is relatively low but your loved one pays the ultimate price here. Avoid this place like the plague. My mother was moved from the assisted living area to the Alzheimer's wing a few weeks ago. My wife and I went through the things that she could not take with her and found some expensive jewelry missing. All the director said was "we'll keep an eye out for them". I also told him to send her check books and any blank checks she may have to me and I would take care of paying her expenses.. So far, the check books have not arrived and the first check I wrote to them has not been cashed. They would make out the checks and have my mother sign them (remember she is in the Alzheimer's unit). The last check for her rent was supposed to be for $4800.00 and was made out for quite a bit more. I told them I wanted things straightened out and the jewelry returned. As of today, I have not heard from them. I will be contacting an attorney. I live over 400 Miles from there but I will be making a few more trips to get things settled.

July 24, 2015

By santana101

September 27, 2013

By Joanna5

The Summit at Park Place is wonderful. It has a separate building for their Alzheimer's patients. Doors are closed and they treat them like human beings. The staff there is tremendous and the facility is clean. Their food is excellent. Mom loves it there. I'd give it an A+.

August 24, 2012

By Romans

The director changed a couple years ago, and is not connected to the people anymore. He ignores e-mails and phone calls and has an attitude. Most nurses are ok, one or two very lazy ones, it makes you wonder how much they goof up when you catch them bringing pills at the wrong time. I would like to clone several of the staff. The person in charge of the memory care side is excellent with the residents and has heart as do some of the aides and kitchen staff.

July 24, 2012

By BJhot1987

My Mother was very happy while staying at The Summit. The staff was friendly and wonderful. The building was clean inside and out and the area was beutiful. You didn't feel akward while visiting like Assisted Living Homes.

Photos of Elmcroft of Fairborn

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Fairborn

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3360/month

• Features Extra: Library

• State Licenses: 2333R

About Elmcroft of Fairborn

Elmcroft of Fairborn is an assisted living facility in Fairborn, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Elmcroft of Fairborn for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Elmcroft of Fairborn