Sunrise of Exton

200 Sunrise Boulevard, Exton, PA, 19341

Reviews of Sunrise of Exton

Caring103761250 March 23, 2015

My son liked Sunrise, and they all seemed to want to get in there, but they don’t seem to follow through when you ask questions. He went to a meeting three weeks ago, and he was going to send out all of the minutes of the meeting. We would like to see her bathed more; they were bathing her twice a week, and she looks terrible. They put her in diapers, and she is supposed to be in some memory facility, and I don’t see anybody doing a whole lot. They’ve got a roommate in there that moans all night. We’ve been trying to get that taken care of. This is $6000 a month, and for this kind of money, I would like to see better care. She has been complaining that she is in pain, so they did a urinalysis. They called me at home at and said, "She has stomach pains. Can you bring her some pepto bismol?" I said "You’ve got to be kidding; you’re telling me you don’t have somebody there like a doctor?" She still has to make an appointment to see the doctor. But it’s a lovely place with a spiral staircase.

Thank you for your review. Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with us. Please email Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com with further details. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Caring103618350 December 30, 2014

I was referred to by a professional to Sunrise of Exton. It was very nice. Everyone was friendly. The facility was clean. It just felt like home. The staff is very good and very caring for the resident. They go out of their way because it seems the care givers took pride in what they do. The rooms are very nice. I have tried eating there, and it is very good. My dad is doing OK. They have all different kinds of activities like arts and crafts, singing, games, rides, and shopping. It’s a smaller community and not as large a place as some of the others, but it met our needs. The surrounding is very nice. I would recommend this facility to others.

Barbara34 June 19, 2013

My mother has Alzheimer's and she is in Sunrise of Exton. I didn't know exactly when she was moving because my father was having surgery and was using a caregiver. They were the only ones who were able to actually tell me that they will hold a bed for her. I did check into other facilities. The place is kind of like a five-star hotel, it is beautiful, everybody is friendly, it's in a nice area, and I feel that she has done well there.

Eric5 May 29, 2013

Sunrise of Exton was great. The staff were very helpful. They have a lot of activities taking place. They even have a live band. I did not get the chance to sample the food, but they have plenty of food selections to choose from. Overall, the place was very nice.

momshelper7 July 29, 2011

I was initially very concerned in transitioning my mother from a nursing home to an assisted living place but she was getting better and didn't have to be in a nursing home anymore but not well enough to come home. I have been very pleased with Sunrise. It's very clean and the food is above average. Most importantly the care managers are great with my mother. She can be demanding. So if she's pleased with them they must be giving her a lot of attention. I would highly recommend.

From Sunrise of Exton

Amidst the rolling hills of Chester County lies Sunrise of Exton. Residents and family members enjoy the convenience of the Exton Square Mall, Main Street at Exton and countless restaurants and local attractions. Safely nestled in a lovely community just off Route 100 and Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise is just across the street from Target and centrally located between Paoli, Brandywine and Chester County Hospitals.

A lovely walking path encircles the beautiful Victorian mansion, giving our residents a safe and peaceful environment for early evening strolls around the property. Our entire management team and staff welcome assisted living and memory impaired residents with open arms and hearts. At Sunrise of Exton our mission is to champion quality of life for all seniors.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Exton

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: 40 hours/week, On-call 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: All Pets