Sunrise of Exton

Reviews of Sunrise of Exton

Overview of Ratings

3.5

December 30, 2014

I was referred to by a professional to Sunrise of Exton. It was very nice. Everyone was friendly. The facility was clean. It just felt like home. The staff is very good and very caring for the resident. They go out of their way because it seems the care givers took pride in what they do. The rooms are very nice. I have tried eating there, and it is very good. My dad is doing OK. They have all different kinds of activities like arts and crafts, singing, games, rides, and shopping. It’s a smaller community and not as large a place as some of the others, but it met our needs. The surrounding is very nice. I would recommend this facility to others.

June 19, 2013

By Barbara34

My mother has Alzheimer's and she is in Sunrise of Exton. I didn't know exactly when she was moving because my father was having surgery and was using a caregiver. They were the only ones who were able to actually tell me that they will hold a bed for her. I did check into other facilities. The place is kind of like a five-star hotel, it is beautiful, everybody is friendly, it's in a nice area, and I feel that she has done well there.

May 29, 2013

By Eric5

Sunrise of Exton was great. The staff were very helpful. They have a lot of activities taking place. They even have a live band. I did not get the chance to sample the food, but they have plenty of food selections to choose from. Overall, the place was very nice.

July 29, 2011

By momshelper7

I was initially very concerned in transitioning my mother from a nursing home to an assisted living place but she was getting better and didn't have to be in a nursing home anymore but not well enough to come home. I have been very pleased with Sunrise. It's very clean and the food is above average. Most importantly the care managers are great with my mother. She can be demanding. So if she's pleased with them they must be giving her a lot of attention. I would highly recommend.

Let Us Search For You

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Sunrise of Exton

Amidst the rolling hills of Chester County lies Sunrise of Exton. Residents and family members enjoy the convenience of the Exton Square Mall, Main Street at Exton and countless restaurants and local attractions. Safely nestled in a lovely community just off Route 100 and Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise is just across the street from Target and centrally located between Paoli, Brandywine and Chester County Hospitals.

A lovely walking path encircles the beautiful Victorian mansion, giving our residents a safe and peaceful environment for early evening strolls around the property. Our entire management team and staff welcome assisted living and memory impaired residents with open arms and hearts. At Sunrise of Exton our mission is to champion quality of life for all seniors.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Exton