Exton Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Exton Senior Living

July 29, 2015

By 7019

My brother has now been at Exton Senior Living for over three years. In all of that time he has never expressed any dissatisfaction with the facilities or how he is treated. I live out of state but I have visited him at Exton Senior Living several times and I call him weekly. On these visits, I found the facility to be clean, the food to be good and the staff to be courteous and friendly. During the telephones calls I always ask him how they are treating him and how the meals are. He always responds positively. As my brother is suffering from Alzheimer's I know he will not get better. In fact, he will only get worse. That in itself is awful, but I am just glad that I found a place like Exton Senior Living to take care of him. I highly recommend Exton Senior Living for anyone needing the type of services they provide.

July 04, 2015

My mother is in a locked Alzheimer's unit at Exton Senior Living. They are actively engaging all the residents constantly. They're reading news to them, they have them play games, and the women are painting her fingernails and curling their hair. They are absolutely spectacular with these residents. I had lunch there, and it was just fine. They had in their dining area, for the dementia patients, a certain color of placemats and plate on top of it, so that the residents can easily observe where their plates are and where their utensils are. They have people walking around to assist anybody that needs help with their food. If a resident has problems eating, they have a private little dining area for them. I found them to be excellent. They have a nurse on duty 24/7. I'm just absolutely pleased. Each resident has their little refrigerator in their room, and it makes them feel like it's a home. The rooms are spacious enough. They have two good sized closets in the room and their own private shower and bath. They also have some rooms for two residents.

March 23, 2015

I initially liked Exton Senior Living. I think the placed look homier, comfy, nicer. I just like the way it was decorated. It was older, but it was nice.

September 23, 2014

We visited my mother-in-law when she was at Exton, and she seemed to be very happy there, but she’s deceased now. Their staff and their facilities were first class. They have a very happy staff. When she was there she liked to play bingo and she liked the sing alongs. It was a very clean and a very nice facility.

January 31, 2014

My mom is now in Exton Senior Living. We chose this facility first of all because of the price and also because it was a very nice, clean and pleasant-looking place. The people there are great. We're really pleased with it. My mom has been there since April last year. We really like it. They're good. They've done everything to help us keep her there. They've also bent over backwards to give her the care that she needs.

May 09, 2012

By Cyndy H.

My mother's friend is living there, he is very confused, disoriented and angry. They have been keeping him safe. He can still feed himself, partially dress himself, and he walks with a walker. Family and close family friends can leave messages for him, He gets his mail and all in all he is safe.

Services & Amenities of Exton Senior Living

• Renal
  • Vegetarian

• Licenses: Personal Care Home License

About Exton Senior Living

Exton Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Exton, PA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Exton Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Exton, PA.

Map of Exton Senior Living