Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community | Assisted Living

October 16, 2014

By NHfamily

Please consider all of your options before settling on Langdon. My parents were residents at Langdon and while their doctor was not an employee of the facility, the nurses and staff were, and should have realized that the care he was prescribing was not in their best interests. Both of my parents became very ill and required placement in a full fledged nursing home. Upon arrival, the staff at the actual nursing home were shocked at their skeletal condition, and by the extreme number of medications they were on. As we waded through the details of their records from Langdon, it was evident that they were moved where they could be ignored and that their doctor would just add more and more meds onto their regimen regardless of the results. I am happy to report that since leaving Langdon, my mother has gained 25 pounds in three months and my father has gained probably around 12-15. They are on hardly any medications and their "infirmities" seem to be disappearing with each passing week. Please, if you must be in assisted living, choose carefully, and if you cannot convince your parents to give you full access to their medical treatment records, try and convey them my story so that they understand why family needs to know more about what is going on. The staff should have protested my parents' care, yet didn't, so I do hold them as accountable as their PCP. My parents experienced personality changes due to narcotics and other needless medications.

February 11, 2014

By Olga118

This is a nice facility but before moving your loved one in be sure to ask about their failure to meet the NH State fire code for non-ambulatory residents. They did not disclose this information to us but the NH State Fire Marshall's office confirmed it and it could mean that when your loved one becomes non ambulatory they will have to move which is incredibly stressful for an elderly person.

September 26, 2012

By Alice 2

Langdon Place has a swimming pool. I have arthritis and a warm water pool is the best thing I can do for myself. There are three buildings and I think it's the most spacious place I have seen. The people were as gracious as they could be. I would recommend this facility.

About Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community

Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community is an assisted living facility in Exeter, NH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Langdon Place of Exeter, A Senior Living Community