Brookdale Everett

11333 - 3rd Place West, Everett, WA, 98204

Promotion ends in 7 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Everett

March 07, 2015

By ourinternet21

The food is highly processed.. They do not cater to restricted dietary needs. Their online menu is nothing like what they serve. I have never seen those choicesbeing served. Not enough aides on staff. Would highly recommend looking for facility that is not for profit.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. We are committed to continuous quality care and will share your feedback with our management team to address the issues you have raised.

February 10, 2015

By Julie101875950

I visited Brookdale. The staff was great. The facility was really nice. However, the rooms were very tiny. The dining area was nice and spacious. They had activities like group exercise and group talk. It was close to a hospital.

December 07, 2013

By Cali girl

My mother has really blossomed since moving into Seabrook a few mos. ago. The nutritous and delicious meals (I have had some), the help with her medicine, and social interaction have all made my mom happier and stronger. With her being there, it has given us kids a peace of mind knowing that she is having her needs met and much more!

November 27, 2013

By Lauri2

My mom has already been established at Emeritus at Seabrook. My brother and his wife chose Emeritus at Seabrook for mom. I don’t like Emeritus. I would not recommend it to anybody. I don’t think they are nice to the people. I've watched them disrespect my mom and other people. My mom has dementia so she needs patience and understanding but they just send her to her room and they took her dog. My mom has a nice apartment. The facility is nice and clean, but the way that they treat the people, if I could move mom out there I would.

August 25, 2013

By caring0816131

I just didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling in their facility. I felt like they were more interested in simply putting a body in the room, rather than being concerned about what the residents and their family needed.

July 29, 2013

By Jan19

Emeritus at Seabrook was close by where I wanted to be. I went there and the description of it seemed to meet my needs. I like their community room and it seemed like the people that were there during my visit were having a good time. The staff was very pleasant and very kind. The rooms that I saw seemed to be very adequate.

June 23, 2012

By Sarah J.

My uncle lives at this facility and I visit him with my aunt about once a month or so. He seems really happy here. He was living together with my aunt but he just needed more care than she was able to give him, so he moved here. He is doing much better than he was at home and the caregivers seem to really care about him. They don't rush through things and take time to make sure his needs are met. He is pretty active and participates in the various activities they offer - which are lots! He's always doing something and engaging with other residents. It's good to see him so happy and content. He also seems to like the food there and says that the cook should be working at a five star restaurant instead! Pretty good compliment, I think. This seems like a really great facility for him and I would recommend it to other people looking for assisted living homes for their relatives.

July 30, 2011

By Amber M

I remember working for the local newspaper, I had volunteered to deliver papers to the assisted living facilities because I was considered less intimidating to the elderly people who were staying there. Every time I walked inside, the sitting rooms were decorated with lavish flowers, each "apartment" was labeled with the individual name of the dweller of the estate, the carpets were clean and every one seemed to be happy. It was a very bright contrast from the nursing home my grandmother was staying at as she required more care-- that facility simply felt like a hospital of ignored patients. Here-- you were able to see the care and support that was given to the residents-- they were happy and kind. The elderly left cookies or mints out in order to share their gratitude-- it was simply nice to be in a place where you knew your elderly were pleased, safe, and felt at home.

Photos of Brookdale Everett

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Everett

• Minimum Age: Case By Case

About Brookdale Everett

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Everett