Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

15000 US-441, Eustis, FL, 32726

Reviews of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

June 10, 2016

By Sally773883

I visited Regency Park and liked it a lot. We will probably end up there. I like that they also have memory care and that their non-memory care people interact with the memory care people a lot, so it's like they're all one big community rather than totally separated. The staff was very accommodating.

May 11, 2016

By AlanMVHPW

I visited Regency Park for my mother, and it was very good. When we walked in the place, it was super clean with a receptionist there, and I met their demonstrator who introduced me to the cook. Eveything seems fine. I saw two rooms that were very clean and neat. There were elevators and stairs, and it was very nice. It was assisted living. The location is fine, though there aren't much grounds. The dining room was clean, pleasant, tidy, and huge. It's a very nice facility with very nice and very accommodating people.

March 19, 2016

By Bob121690150

My mother is at Regency Park. I like it. The room looks like a very nice hotel room. The staff is very helpful. The meals are wonderful. They have different daily activities, like bingo and tossing a ball around.

February 16, 2016

By Allen12

My mom is in Regency Park, which is close to my sister. The room she has is a nice one-bedroom with a sitting area, small sink, and kitchen area. The staff is very good and treats her like a queen. The meals are very good; they have a chef from one of the big restaurants in Orlando. They go on outings, play bingo, and have people come in to perform shows.

Photos of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services & Amenities of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3250/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Welcome to Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Regency Park is an assisted living and memory care facility providing a comfortable and caring environment for seniors who need ongoing assistance with the day-to-day activities of life. Our management and staff strongly believe that a high quality of life can be obtained through the development and nurturing of the individual interests of each of our residents. Our Mission is to enrich the daily lives of seniors by providing a living environment filled with warmth, respect, and the highest quality of care, while inspiring them to live each day to its fullest, explore interests, and encouraging them to stay connected to family and friends.

Regency Park is located in Eustis / Tavares, in the heart of Lake County. It is conveniently located across from Florida Hospital Waterman, a leading provider of acute and home health services in Central Florida. Shopping, restaurants, and parks are in close proximity and the beautiful cities of Mt. Dora and Orlando, are just a short distance away.

From beautifully appointed common areas to thoughtful details and amenities, Regency Park is designed to feel like home. We provide a compassionate, loving, and caring environment, with the goal of enabling our residents to enjoy the perks of home living without the burdens. Our residents can enjoy our well-appointed living areas, restaurant style dining, and beautiful grounds. The can enjoy our courtyard patio and gazebo for relaxing and socializing with newfound friends and take advantage of our proximity to nearby shopping and entertainment.

Our highly skilled and experienced staff is here for one purpose: to engage and enrich the health and spirit of our residents. We honor individuality and celebrate each person’s unique life through deep connections with our residents and their families. Come enjoy a stress-free lifestyle at Regency Park, where values such as culture, pride, choice, and independence are the hallmarks of our community.

In Our Facility
  • Special Meals
  • Private Dining available
  • Phone
  • Personal shelving and storage for your photos & books
  • Kitchenette with refrigerator in all apartments
  • Room Service
  • On-Call Doctors
  • 24x7 Nursing and Staff
  • Transportation to nearby locations
  • Private laundry & Linen Services
  • Three nutritional meals per day and snacks
  • Daily Newspapers and access to a wide variety of magazines

Our professional specialists at Regency Park will be happy to discuss our memory care and assisted living services, our activities and amenities, and the Regency Park philosophy and commitment with you and your loved ones. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our beautiful facility and experience Regency Park. Come and experience Regency Park. Call us today.

From the beautifully appointed common areas to the thoughtful details found throughout the community, Regency Park is designed to feel like home. Our compassionate, caring, and experienced staff provides personalized care and attention in a secure and supportive environment. What makes us special is that we are focused on delivering excellent service through the amenities and care we offer.

Map of Regency Park Assisted Living & Memory Care