Eustis Senior Care

228 N Center St, Eustis, FL, 32726

Reviews of Eustis Senior Care

June 10, 2016

By William785283

We’ve placed my grandmother in Eustis Senior Care. It’s small, which was good for us. The staff was very caring. It was much more personable than the bigger facilities. It’s run by a couple of nurses, and they’re pretty much self-sufficient as opposed to some of the places we’ve seen that want you to do a lot of the work every time there’s a doctor’s appointment. They agreed to care for her the way we were caring for her, and she had unique activities compared to some of the other residents. That worked out very well, and it was just a good fit for us. Everything is customized depending on what they need because it’s small with only 30 residents. My grandma likes to walk, so they take her on walks around the neighborhood. She enjoys the food, and so far, it’s been very good and affordable, so you get good care at an affordable price, which is really hard to find.

Thank you for appreciating what we do at Eustis Senior Care Assisted Living. We continually strive to do the best possible care at affordable prices. Please come by and visit us at eustisseniorcare.com or call Rhea, RN at 352-551-5307.

September 27, 2013

By Ellen14

Eustis Senior Care sent me deceitful information. They sent me a much exaggerated floor plan and I when I got there I couldn't barely turn around in the living room. She said there were plenty of storage place in the attic and when my son reached out and pulled the stairs down, it got a place full of installation. I didn't appreciate that.

Photos of Eustis Senior Care

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Eustis Senior Care

Owned and operated by registered nurses so our clients are very well taken cared of.

Able to take care of clients with diabetes as long as they do not take insulin.

Map of Eustis Senior Care