Timber Ridge of Eureka

2740 Timber Ridge Lane, Eureka, CA, 95503

Reviews of Timber Ridge of Eureka

lns29 October 29, 2012

I felt the site was safe, beautiful, and well maintained. The facilty offers different lay outs and care depending on needs. Residents are able to keep their pets, which was a big plus. The staff seems to be friendly and seem to enjoy their job. Timber Ridge offers a number of ammenities which include social ammenities for their residents. They also offer many services as well as a wellness program and fun classes and events. I enjoyed that they allowed over night guests so I was able to stay with my family member. The dining hall was similar to that of a resturant. The food was healthy and nutrtious, and three meals are served to your table. A selection is offered which was nice. You're able to eat with whomever you'd like. They also have a snack and juice bar open 24 hours per day which was nice because sometimes my family member needs a snack in between meals, especially with certain medications.

janice707 August 30, 2012

I visited this facility in August with my mother. We both felt it was a perfectly maintained building with décor that gave the building a cozy and comfortable feeling to us. We were able to sit down and enjoy one of their lunch specials. It was very tasty and the wait staff was friendly and efficient. They were very patient with my mother who has hearing issues. I thought the call buttons they had for the residents is a great way to help maintain their safety. After speaking with some of the residents, they seem very happy with the facility because they are able to keep active with the activities that are set up for them on a weekly basis. Administration was very helpful with all my questions, which gave me the confidence that my mother would be well taken care of. I highly recommend this facility to anyone needing care for their family members.

sarah94 June 29, 2012

In general this nursing home seemed to be well maintained. The seniors always seemed relatively happy, and the staff always seemed to be very attentive, kind, and patient. The facility itself seemed a little bit run down and old, but it was always clean, if not up to date in decor or technology. There were always lots of activities for the seniors, and the garden and surrounding area were very nice. In general the seniors seemed to like it there, and it was definitely the best facility that I had visited in the area.

From Timber Ridge of Eureka

Choosing an assisted living facility can be one of the most difficult choices you'll ever have to make with, or on behalf of, your loved ones. At Timber Ridge, we not only understand the importance of finding just the right home for your loved ones, but we also encourage potential clients to investigate our competitors' facilities. Timber Ridge in Eureka offers residents a choice of five types of apartment living. Married couples may choose from a variety of one- or two- room facilities. All rooms are private with individual heating and cooling thermostats, cable hookups, telephone jacks and spacious closets. All rooms meet American Hospital Association (AHA) standards. Bathrooms are large and are equipped with modern safety devices. All of our apartments have windows for our residents' enjoyment.

Features of Timber Ridge of Eureka