Timber Ridge of Eureka

Overview of Ratings

3.4

August 30, 2012

By janice707

I visited this facility in August with my mother. We both felt it was a perfectly maintained building with décor that gave the building a cozy and comfortable feeling to us. We were able to sit down and enjoy one of their lunch specials. It was very tasty and the wait staff was friendly and efficient. They were very patient with my mother who has hearing issues. I thought the call buttons they had for the residents is a great way to help maintain their safety. After speaking with some of the residents, they seem very happy with the facility because they are able to keep active with the activities that are set up for them on a weekly basis. Administration was very helpful with all my questions, which gave me the confidence that my mother would be well taken care of. I highly recommend this facility to anyone needing care for their family members.

June 29, 2012

By sarah94

In general this nursing home seemed to be well maintained. The seniors always seemed relatively happy, and the staff always seemed to be very attentive, kind, and patient. The facility itself seemed a little bit run down and old, but it was always clean, if not up to date in decor or technology. There were always lots of activities for the seniors, and the garden and surrounding area were very nice. In general the seniors seemed to like it there, and it was definitely the best facility that I had visited in the area.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Features of Timber Ridge of Eureka

About Timber Ridge of Eureka

Choosing an assisted living facility can be one of the most difficult choices you'll ever have to make with, or on behalf of, your loved ones. At Timber Ridge, we not only understand the importance of finding just the right home for your loved ones, but we also encourage potential clients to investigate our competitors' facilities. Timber Ridge in Eureka offers residents a choice of five types of apartment living. Married couples may choose from a variety of one- or two- room facilities. All rooms are private with individual heating and cooling thermostats, cable hookups, telephone jacks and spacious closets. All rooms meet American Hospital Association (AHA) standards. Bathrooms are large and are equipped with modern safety devices. All of our apartments have windows for our residents' enjoyment.

Map of Timber Ridge of Eureka