Waterford Grand

600 Waterford Way, Eugene, OR, 97401

Reviews of Waterford Grand

Anonymous114135950 October 29, 2015

They were not prepared for us to walk in, so we just toured Waterford Grand on our own. It was the highest priced and the newest. I have been through independent living with my parents in two different units, so I had a pretty good idea of what I was going to be looking at; I have nothing but good things to say at this point from that little walk-through that we did. It was classy.

Thank you for taking the time to come and see the Waterford Grand. We apologize that someone was not able to assist you when you walked in. We always strive to be available to families even if they do not have a tour scheduled. We would like to invite you to come back in and join us for lunch and discuss your situation and make sure you have all your questions answered. Please call Meaghan McRae at 541-636-3329. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time while you were here.

Brooks D. October 29, 2015

Both of my parents are in Waterford Grand for about one month and a half now. As soon as my parents and I walked through the assisted living facility, we fell in love with it. The accommodations are new and bright. It has a very happy environment, and we find that the people who work there, every single one of them, meet us with smiles and welcomes us. That makes the difference. We know that they are happy working there. So, we right away feel comfortable. We meet with the nursing staff, and they make an evaluation with my parents. This is much appreciated, so we can really make sure that they will be in the position that they can live there very comfortable for the rest of their lives. They do not want to be in an environment where they have to move to a couple of facilities. What I like is that they can age in place safely. With the nurse attachment, we think about what care my parents will need, primarily my father who is diagnosed with dementia. They even have, if needed in the future, a portion for the memory care.

My parents are able to have a two-bedroom apartment. It has a full-size kitchen, a bathroom, and a front room. They have their own deck, and they have a beautiful river view. There are full-time activities, pretty much from morning until night, and they have diversity in the programs, everything from speakers, different topics to cooking classes. They have a little kitchen where they have chefs come in and do presentations in cooking. They have cards. Every time I go there, which is several times a week, they have musicians playing music. The other thing that we are looking for my father with the dementia is that it keeps his memory and mind active. So, between the walks along the river, presentations, and a theater room to watch shows, it is really activities that will make him happy.

They have formal eating, so they have white linen, white table cloths, and there is a fold menu every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They choose from several different things. Every two weeks, the menu changes. They have a chef who comes down and meets with all of the residents to make sure everything is OK. They have a little bistro set up during the day where there are cookies, apples, coffee, and soda that the residents can get themselves. I am 59, myself. I say this every time that I have a very active life and that I will live there in a minute. It is just a wonderful environment. My sister and I are so happy for our parents that there is a facility like this in Eugene. Eugene is so lucky to have it. Between the staff and the atmosphere, it is everything we hope for.

Nancy111305350 August 14, 2015

Waterford Grand was a new facility, and they had every imaginable amenity that anyone could desire. It had an indoor pool and exercise facilities. The interior decoration was superb. They did a fabulous job. It was very high-end. It was expensive. Everyone seemed very warm and friendly. It was also a large facility. The dining room was elegant. As I recall, you could eat any time you want during the day.

Loren4 July 15, 2015

I found Waterford Grand for my mother. It is spacious. The staff seemed quite good and friendly, and they pay attention to the residents. This is memory care, so it is secure. They do have activities during the week. I have witnessed residents eating, and the dining setup is well done.

Caring104966850 May 03, 2015

Waterford Grand has the amenities, and its beauty is top of the line. I also like their dining because it had no specific hours like going to a restaurant. I just feel like it was as much like a home with the friendly staff. The facility was the most spectacular of all. It was spacious, clean, and beautiful. It was right by the river, and not only do you have a river view, but they also have a water fountain going on all the time, so you get to hear the sound of water whatever room you are in. Every kind of amenity you can dream of is at Waterford. They have professional coaches in their gym which has up to date equipment. They have an indoor pool open all the time, so whenever you wanted to go you can. The staffs were good too, and they showed us around very nicely. They were very good, and it is a beautiful, spacious, and state of the art place. I wish I could live there, and that is all there is to it.

Caring105545650 April 22, 2015

My doctor said he heard of Waterford Grand and recommended that we look at it. It is beautiful and very nice. The only problem that we had with it is that it is too expensive. Everything is fine, and it is a nice place. The staffs were very good and helpful. They have everything like exercise classes and an indoor swimming pool. It is a new facility, so everything is new and very pretty.

Caring106475250 February 22, 2015

I have my mom in an assisted living here in Eugene. The name is Waterford Grand. It is a brand new one just opened recently. It is brand new, and it is really nice. It has a view of the river, and it is just a really nice facility. They have a swimming pool and a fitness center. They have arts and crafts and painting classes. They have movies every night. It’s just like a five star hotel. They got a great chef and a big dining hall. They can eat anytime they want as much as they want. She can have visitors in, and we can have dinner with her. I'm very impressed with this so far.

From Waterford Grand

Welcome to Waterford Grand, an assisted living and memory care community in Eugene, OR.

Waterford Grand was developed with an understanding that home is something different to everyone. For some it's a comfortable place to rest and unwind after a long day of activities and socializing. For others it's a quiet retreat where you can enjoy the company of a friend or the serenity of nature from a deck overlooking the river.

Here, seniors can live comfortably and securely knowing they have 24-hour access to one of the highly trained, compassionate and respectful professionals on our personal care team. At Waterford Grand Assisted Living, residents needing care – and loved ones now providing that care – can enjoy the full potential of their lives.

Features of Waterford Grand