Lone Oak Assisted Living Facility

2615 Lone Oak Way, Eugene, OR, 97402

Reviews of Lone Oak Assisted Living Facility

Dan39 June 21, 2015

Lone Oak was fantastic. There was nothing wrong with the rooms. The food was fantastic, and the dining room was like a restaurant. They had all kinds of activities. It was superior. The rooms that we saw had very pleasant colors.

Caring106475250 February 27, 2015

Lone Oak is older, and it kind of has that eerie feeling of a memory community. It was a little more depressing. There were more people out in wheelchairs just sitting around. It felt more like a memory care facility and not an assisted living facility. The cleanliness seems OK. They put down the new carpet. I think they were in the process of refurbishing part of it. It's in the midst of getting remodeled and freshened up. I wasn't there for very long. I just kind of walked in and visited the room that they have. It's at the very end of a very long hall, and it would have been a big walk for my mom back and forth to her room. The room sizes were adequate. They all have nice rooms.

Caring84195450 May 12, 2014

I know that Lone Oak Assisted Living is a good facility. I like their caring staff. They are very warm, welcoming, and are very attentive towards the residents and the family. They have good size rooms. They vary from studios to one-bedroom apartments. My client is in a studio apartment. The food is decent. Some are not the best, but there are some that are very good. They have a spacious dining room that has plenty of seats for all the residents, and they can choose where they want to seat. They have all sorts of things from shopping, bingo, exercise classes, and things like that.

About Lone Oak Assisted Living Facility

Lone Oak Assisted Living Facility is an assisted living facility in Eugene, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lone Oak Assisted Living Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lone Oak Assisted Living Facility