Quail Park Memory Care Residences

2630 Lone Oak Way, Eugene, OR, 97404

Reviews of Quail Park Memory Care Residences

Caring83468350 June 17, 2014

My aunt is now a permanent resident of Quail Park. It is absolutely fabulous, and the best that I have seen. We absolutely recommend it. The minute we walked the grounds of that place, we knew that's the place for her. It is very clean, and the garden alone is immaculate. There are cottages all in a circle on the grounds, and it is gated. Each cottage only has 16 clients. It has its own kitchen facilities with its own chef and cooks. What we really like is that it didn't feel institutional. My aunt has claustrophobic and OCD issues, and even though she is a Medicaid patient, they gave her a private room. The staff is unbelievable. They did everything they could to make this transition the best for her. The take into consideration her emotional needs. They literally bend over backwards to give what is best for her over and above what Medicaid or Medicare allow. It is wonderful. I already told them I am willing to do the next video for them, whenever they need. So, when you are out there recommending places, please recommend them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Quail Park Memory Care Residences

Quail Park Memory Care Residences is an assisted living facility in Eugene, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Quail Park Memory Care Residences for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Quail Park Memory Care Residences

• Nurse On Staff Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours

• State Licenses 1521694361