Farmington Square - Eugene

2730 Bailey Lane, Eugene, OR, 97401

Reviews of Farmington Square - Eugene

May 27, 2015

My husband is at Farmington Square for two weeks now, and so far it has been fine. It’s a very nice facility, and we have used it before for other members of the family. The staff has been wonderful.

We are so pleased that your experience with Farmington Square and our staff has been a good one! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

March 19, 2015

By qqquincy

When it became necessary for my spouse to need more care than I could provide at home, I did some research & made calls to my Doctor, nurses, at home care agencies plus others & I got only rave reviews. I then visited several facilities including Farmington Square & new immediately that this was the one that was right for us. I found the staff friendly, well trained & eager to help. Friends & family who visit always give them high praise. Warm & welcoming. Highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words!

Photos of Farmington Square - Eugene

Features of Farmington Square - Eugene

• Minimum Age: None

About Farmington Square - Eugene

The Farmington Square family developed the concept of small home like settings to give each resident a more comfortable and intimate living environment. Every aspect of each individual building is designed with the resident in mind. From our cozy living rooms to our extra attentive staff, no detail is overlooked when it comes to our residents feeling at home. Our goal at Farmington Square is to meet each resident's needs while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, respect, and individuality. To assure that this is done effectively, a personal assessment is conducted prior to move-in. Residents, family members and the Farmington Square staff work together to develop an individually-tailored service plan. A follow-up family care conference will be held regularly to assure that, as a resident's needs change, the Personalized Service Plan is adjusted accordingly.

We provide three levels of care: Assisted Care, Transitions Program, and Enhanced Memory Care. The Farmington Square mission is to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us.

Transition Program...The First Step to Memory Care -- The Transition Program is designed to meet the ever-evolving personal care needs of those displaying the initial signs of memory loss. Our unique program allows individuals with like needs to live together, which helps residents to maintain their highest level of independence and community.

Map of Farmington Square - Eugene