Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Eskaton Lodge Gold River

Eskaton Lodge Gold River offers a fresh approach to assisted living and memory care - one that supports the individually of each resident, while affording peace of mind to family members. The Lodge features 24/7 nursing, one-bedroom apartments with private baths, walk-in closets and kitchenettes. Common areas include a sunroom, library, entertainment room/theater, spa room and wellness center. This distinguishing service enables many residents to reside longer at the Lodge rather than relocating to a skilled nursing care center.

Residents especially enjoy the lush, meticulously manicured grounds with walking paths and multiple courtyards and visiting areas.

Nutrition and dining

• All-day, anytime dining (7 am - 7 pm)
  • New menu daily of savory meals
  • Breakfasts of fruits, breads, waffles, eggs, potatoes and hot beverages
  • Dinners with choice of two entrees, plus soup, vegetable and salad
  • Desserts to satisfy everyone's palette

Memory Care residents enjoy the intimacy of private or semi-private rooms, along with the benefits of the social atmosphere of the common living room, dining area, recreation room and courtyards. Additionally, creative sensory stimulation activities including arts and crafts, pet therapy, reminiscence, gardening, tea socials, exercise, outings and intergenerational connections are scheduled regularly - and often joined by family members and volunteers.

Now that you have a snapshot of the quality of living at Eskaton Lodge Gold River, we are available at your convenience to schedule a visit and to answer any questions.

Reviews of Eskaton Lodge Gold River

Posted by CindySue June 30, 2015

Our family has been very pleased with our decision to relocate Mom to Eskaton Lodge Gold River, Memory Care. We have been impressed with the high quality of the programs, the lovely facility, and the well-trained, caring staff. Everyone is helpful and friendly and so caring towards the residents. Mom especially loves the music performances, Kids Connection and the variety of activities throughout the day. The staff goes the extra mile to make life simpler for families. Services such as medical appointments, hair cuts, manicures, and pharmacy deliveries are available in-house. This alleviates many of the errands that we juggled in the past when Mom was at a different facility. At Eskaton Lodge Gold River we can enjoy our visits with her and not have to manage the appointment calendar or make pharmacy runs. It gives me peace of mind to know that Mom is receiving such high quality of care and that she is so content in her new home.

Posted by Caring48027150 June 06, 2015
3.0

My mom is just being placed at Eskaton Lodge. We are very pleased so far. It is a very clean and very well-maintained facility. They have kind and caring staff from what we can see. We chose this facility because they have a new program that’s called Day Spring Program. Those people had a memory care diagnosis, but they don’t need full memory care yet. They had an intermediate placement where they provide memory care assistance. They are very early on kinds of things they need: reminders to change their clothes and help with their laundry, preparations, and activities that are memory-care based. They created an environment that’s a good middle for my mother before she needs full blown memory care. Everything seems good on the outside too.

Posted by ScubaJere June 05, 2015

When my mom became unable to live independently, we looked at many assisted living communities and ultimately chose Eskaton Lodge Gold River because of the location and the beautiful building -- but most of all because the staff there really cared about my mom and me. When we found out that Mom had cancer, I thought we would have to move her to a more intense level of care, but they not only wanted her to stay in her familiar surroundings, they went out of their way to make sure she was comfortable and helped me and my sisters through the hospice process. I highly recommend Eskaton Lodge Gold River.

Posted by Nancy102743950 December 09, 2014
4.0

Eskaton Lodge has good activities that are going on daily. It keeps the people who are living there active and involved. They also have various activities that take the people in the community out of the area and take them to various shopping areas or music rooms. There are cultural goodies that are added in addition to just everyday living. The food was very good. I had lunch and dinner.

Image035.jpg
Posted by cla1965 August 27, 2013

My dad has dementia and Alzheimer's; I was looking for a place for him. I visited Eskaton Lodge Gold River and it's a really nice place. They have a nice brunch and breakfast place. They have an independent level, a mid level and they have a place for people strictly with dementia. It's very clean and it's a very nice place. I like Eskaton Lodge Gold River.

Posted by bob1972 July 06, 2013

I visit this facility offten and very time I am greeted with friendly staff, the nice elderly lady at the front dest was so nice and welcoming. The building is really clean, I always see somebody cleaning and I think they even have an indoor carpet cleaning professional in the building who takes care of the apartments on a daily basis! I recommend this place if your looking for a great place to call home!

Posted by -Jay Bently July 02, 2013

The professinoals at Gold River Eskaton are great! Mom would always tell us kids " I want to pass in my HOME, I am not going anywhere ". She has been a resident now for eighteen months and loves it. She has met new friends and neighbors. When I come to visit she hurry's me out the door because she is on her way to a event or a outing. The staff told me moving her in would be a PROCESS and they were right. But they took their time and gave the family " THE NEXT STEP IS" directions, five months later she move in. Thanks to all

Posted by Amanda6 December 08, 2012

I used Eskaton Lodge for respite care for my mom. The food was very good and they serve any time of the day which was nice. The director was very, very nice. I really liked her. She toured me around. I like that they have companion rooms. My mom had a roommate and they stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment. They have their own bedroom, they share a living room and a kitchen area. They would encourage mom to play bingo or go sing-along and made her get out and do activities rather than just be in the room alone.

Posted by Worriedfamily January 25, 2012
1.0

Don't be fooled by the way this place looks. It looks very nice. The way this place is run is horrible. Management has lied to me about the care and complaints we filed. Med techs and nurses have no protocal and lost my moms medicine, didn't order refills on time. They have lost test results and not reported results to my mothers doctor. They would call me to go get her prescriptions picked up even though I live a 100 miles away. Never investigated a theft from my moms room. I had to call the CCL (california care licencing) and file a complaint. They found many violations. The investigation is still on going 4 months later. I do know they fired a lot of management. They just replaced them with staff from there corporate office who are no better. Always check with ombusman and CCL for complaints before you make a decision on where to place your relative. Food was pretty good in the begining but the food has gone down hill. Less choices, cut back hours you can eat, poor quality food, canned fruit!

Posted by ShcamAllyn January 25, 2012
4.0

Everything seems wonderful here. The employees are mostly young, but seem to care about doing well at their job, if not the patients. I asked my grandmother if she is liking it here and she says she has fun. She is a big TV watcher so how hard can it be to make that work? I am concerned for her because I naturally don't trust these places. However, she is adamant that she likes it and the staff all seem really nice. I did take a trip down to the cafeteria and it seems like the food is pretty decent. 4 stars.

Posted by gail1 November 17, 2011

I visited this facility twice. Each time I was impressed by the professionalism of the the staff. The facility was warm and inviting. I was impressed by its cleanliness.

Location of Eskaton Lodge Gold River

Features of Eskaton Lodge Gold River

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,902