Oakmont of Escondido Hills

3012 Bear Valley Parkway South, Escondido, CA, 92025

Reviews of Oakmont of Escondido Hills

October 11, 2015

By Lillian9

Everyone was friendly and cared.

August 21, 2015

By Chuck16

The part that struck us the best on Oakmont of Escondido Hills was the remodeling that they had just completed. It was very attractive, very bright, and cheery. That was very, very nice. They didn’t have anyone that wasn’t friendly and helpful. It seemed like they had very happy and content people. The dining room was very similar to all dining rooms. The food was very good, but it wasn’t exceptional. The rooms were larger than any of the others. The only reason we didn’t consider this as the main one was simply because it seemed like there were too many people there. However, I would recommend this facility.

August 10, 2015

Oakmont of Escondido was great. That was really a nice place. It was beautiful. It was absolutely gorgeous. The grounds were fantastic. They had a lot of staff. I really liked the marketing person. I would highly recommend it. They had spacious room. It was clean and very nice. They had all kinds of activities. However, it was expensive.

November 29, 2014

Oakmont was referred by a friend. The staff is very welcoming, accommodating, and with good attitude. The rooms are clean and spacious. They have Bingo and art activity going on. They have security.

August 10, 2013

By Wanda6

My parents are at Oakmont at Escondido. Their staff is great and friendly. The food is delicious. They also have activities.

Photos of Oakmont of Escondido Hills

• Minimum Age: 65, But We Can Get A Waiver For Special Exceptions
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: License #374601486

About Oakmont of Escondido Hills

Oakmont of Escondido Hills is a lovely retirement community situated on a lush six-acre campus with lovely views of the Escondido Hills, and is within walking distance of Westfield’s North County Fair Shopping Mall.

If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our spa, private movie theater, swimming pool, and lovely grounds. If you ever need additional care, we offer assisted living and memory care services right within our community. Experience for yourself what makes this extraordinary senior living community one where life just gets better and better.

Map of Oakmont of Escondido Hills