Felicita Vida Senior Living

930 Monticello Drive, Escondido, CA, 92029

Reviews of Felicita Vida Senior Living

December 11, 2015

Felicita Vida Senior Living is brand new. The owners and one of the investors happened to be there the day we were there, so we got to meet them. It was very charming to see the love and care that was involved. We actually went there twice and my mom picked a residence on the bottom floor with a little balcony. We liked that she could have pets. The second time we went there, they set us up some delicious food that was really great, and the chef came out to speak with my mom. It was a very nice experience all around. In fact, even though my parents decided not to go, my aunt is going to be moving in. They have a beautiful community room. A piano player comes in, and they all sing along. They were also people playing Pictionary.

October 29, 2015

By Julie113469650

Felicita Vida is very nice. It is brand new. It is visually very pleasing, as far as comfort. The staff is super friendly. The pricing is reasonable. It is all good. My mom was in there a little over a month. So far, from A to F, it is an A experience. We have been to six or eight different place, and the first impression is absolutely the best one. That gives a big impact in our decision-making. The apartments are modern, brand new, well-equipped, and comfortable. My mom has a small, one-bedroom apartment. They have both apartments and studios. I have a meal with her, and the food is very good. I will put it like a mid-grade restaurant. It is good. They have a whole schedule of activities. Their activities director is very good. I will give a good grade for that. Maybe they can improve on their communication with the residents; I think it is because they are brand new. My mom does not really know how to ask some things. Maybe they can have a weekly meeting to explain how things are done, or maybe it is just my mom not being forward enough to ask questions. That is minor, really. All in all, they will get a good grade. I have already recommended them. As I say, I have shopped around, and I find it to be the best value for the money.

October 16, 2015

By MorMor's daughter

My sister and I visited numerous facilities in the area back in June of this year looking for an assisted living place for our mom. Upon entering Felicita Vida we knew this was the one. The staff was very knowledgeable, the facilities were wonderful and the rooms were beautiful. We had her signed up right away even though we had to wait a coupe months to move her. She was one of the first to move in when they opened the doors. Ever since, life for our mom has been so much better. She's no longer lonely or bored and we no longer have to worry about her safety since she was living alone. Mom is thriving at 92! She's happy and now calls it home! I would recommend Felicita Vida to anyone looking for an assisted living facility. The staff is so friendly, patient and caring. We couldn't be happier!!!

September 30, 2015

By Shirley117457650

Felicita Vida Senior Living was impressive. It was all positive and well thought out. They have everything from water coloring to all different types of exercising to outings. It was wonderful, and it was new.

Photos of Felicita Vida Senior Living

Services & Amenities of Felicita Vida Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5000/month

About Felicita Vida Senior Living

Like the other homes you’ve lived in throughout your life, our intention is to make Felicita Vida Senior Living a comfortable, personalized fit. Our residents feel like this community was built specifically for them with features, amenities and thoughtful touches that result in an immersive, one-to-one experience. Indoor comfort transcends into the outdoor signatures that create soothing backdrops and back-to nature escapes.

We know that for some of our residents, retirement living is all about relaxing with a good book and a glass of lemonade, but if you want to get up and go and be part of the action, Felicita Vida Living is the place. Virtually every day, activities and outings abound throughout the community. There are exercise groups and local day trips, live entertainment and music enrichment, cultural activities and sports action.

Assisted Living

You can enjoy the all the comforts of home, and rest easy knowing care can be personalized for your needs at any time. Teams at Felicita Vida are experts in maximizing independence so you can get more out of life than you ever thought possible.

Services:

• Restaurant Style Dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
  • 24/7 staffing with personal pendant system – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
  • Intriguing educational programs – continued lifelong learning
  • Local transportation – frees up families schedules
  • Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life
  • Medication Management Available – right medication at the right time
  • Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
  • Various Floor Plans – find your ideal home

Amenities:

• Spacious apartments – plenty of space to furnish as you desire
  • Private bathrooms with accessible showers –
  • Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
  • Library, Game & Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
  • Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur

Memory Care

Offered in a special wing of the community, Felicita Vida offers exceptional memory care. Working closely with you and your family, the Felicita team will take time to get to know you personally. This approach is key to designing a daily routine to make you feel comfortable, safe, secure, and very much at home.

Services

• Participatory kitchen for all meal times – continuing life long skills
  • Restaurant-style dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
  • Full-time concierge – attention at all times
  • Local transportation – frees up families schedules
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry – hassle free lifestyle
  • Emergency response and pendant system (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
  • Life Journey Assessment – life achievements matter
  • Effective approach to redirecting and way-finding assistance – eases frustrations

Amenities

• Highly trained and compassionate staff – peace of mind day & night
  • Person-centered care – individualized way of life
  • Focus on what the resident “Can Do” – promotes independence
  • Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being
  • Beautiful courtyard and garden areas – fresh air to clear the mind
  • Well-structured outdoor exploration and purposeful outings – life beyond community living
  • Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences to enjoy each day
  • Family participation and partnership – continued bonding with loved one and team members.

We are located on the west side of I-15, in a safe area, so we are easy to get to for lots of visits. We are also located near a fire station, for peace of mind.

Map of Felicita Vida Senior Living