Brookdale Ennis

2500 Yorkstown Drive, Ennis, TX, 75119

Promotion ends in 13 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Ennis

Caring283 August 14, 2012

I visited Sterling House. The staff were very nice and very accommodating. They have a beautiful yard and it's really relaxing. You can see that the residents are well groomed and I guess they are eating the right food. The dining area is very spacious and it's like a restaurant, I must say. I like the place because they have a home-like environment. Two of the lady staff that I spoke with were very nice and tried to tell me a lot about the living lifestyle in the community. The only thing that I wasn't able to get this facility for my mom is their pricing. They were out of my range, that's why we didn't use them for mom. But it is a very beautiful community.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Ennis

Brookdale Ennis provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Ennis