Brookdale Ennis

2500 Yorkstown Drive, Ennis, TX, 75119

Reviews of Brookdale Ennis

April 02, 2014

Sterling House is made in a square, but in the middle, it's like a garden. It's grass, but you can go outside, and you can just sit. You don't have people coming in off the street. It's very tranquil. I had my mom living there a number of years. What I liked when I went is some of the same staff was there when my mom was at Sterling House. I think that speaks well for it. They have 3 different room choices, but all of them are single occupancy. There's the smallest, which doesn't have a separate living room. The middle size has a living room space that's attached to the bedroom. The larger one, there are no doors between the living room, but it's more defined. When my mother was there, I ate lunch with her frequently, and the food was fine. They allow small pets. There's a fellow who comes in and plays his guitar, and they do a sing along. They do some arts and crafts, some card games, and bingo. They have a mini-bus, and you make trips to Wal-Mart and to the grocery store. Family members are free to come and get you and take you to the restaurants.

August 14, 2012

I visited Sterling House. The staff were very nice and very accommodating. They have a beautiful yard and it's really relaxing. You can see that the residents are well groomed and I guess they are eating the right food. The dining area is very spacious and it's like a restaurant, I must say. I like the place because they have a home-like environment. Two of the lady staff that I spoke with were very nice and tried to tell me a lot about the living lifestyle in the community. The only thing that I wasn't able to get this facility for my mom is their pricing. They were out of my range, that's why we didn't use them for mom. But it is a very beautiful community.

Photos of Brookdale Ennis

Features of Brookdale Ennis

About Brookdale Ennis

Brookdale Ennis provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Ennis