Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

49 Lasatta Avenue, Englishtown, NJ, 07726

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Gloria9 June 19, 2013

My mother is in assisted living facility right now in Brandywine Senior Living. The surroundings are well maintained and clean. Their rooms are large and clean rooms, very comfortable. Their staff are excellent, very responsive and very skilled. Foods are very good too. I would recommend this facility.

boots516 November 28, 2012

I put my grandmother in this assisted living facility 2 years ago. My grandmother suffers from Alzheimer's. I personally love this facility. My grandmother has her own room which has a bed, tv, bathroom, microwave, telephone, computer if she wanted. Kind of just like a hotel. We can go and eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner with her when ever we want. The staff there is really nice they provide us with board games to hang out in the rec area and play. They have a old timers movie room where they show all old classic movies with a popcorn machine. The staff takes the residents on trips and depending on the person with there condition sometimes even plan a trip to atlantic city. The staff and the doctors are wonderful and they all treat my grandmother not like a patient but a friend. If I had to recommend this facility it would definitely be first on my list.

alienbiker99 April 10, 2012

The building was being washed and painted as I entered through the front door. The staff at the front desk was very polite and immediately asked if i wanted an assisted tour around the facilitiy. The dining rooms were very clean and the wait staff was very friendly. The food was high quality and they had a large variety of drinks to choose from. There were nurses everywhere which was a good sign. Each wing was kept very clean and was peaceful throughout the entire tour.

About Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing

Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing is an assisted living facility in Englishtown, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Governor's Crossing