Cypress Pointe Health Campus

600 West National Road, Englewood, OH, 45322

Reviews of Cypress Pointe Health Campus

My grandmother's advocate April 04, 2012

My Grandmother is a resident there and needs assistance with the bathroom. There has been several occasions when she has been completely soak with urine. Our family visits on a regular basis and she is always wet and has to go to the bathroom and no one comes to help. There are only a handful of aids who care. The rest of the staff do not care. I hope that I never end up in a place like that.

lindadiane July 27, 2011

My Mother is a resident of Cypress Pointe Nursing Home. My mother has been at Cypress Pointe since July 12, 2010. The facility is beautiful. But, looks can be deceiving. The aids are there just for a paycheck. My Mother is in a wheelchair. My Mother needs help going to the bathroom. If Mother needs to go to the bathroom, she presses the call button. It may be an hour before an aid will come to attend to my Mother. Sometimes, they do not come at all. In which case, she struggles to go to the bathroom herself. When they do take her to the bathroom, they leave her there and never return. The food is not appetizing. Mother eats very little or not at all. I hope I die before I ever need to go to a nursing home. God help us all. Sincerely, sallysue

About Cypress Pointe Health Campus

Cypress Pointe Health Campus is an assisted living facility in Englewood, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cypress Pointe Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cypress Pointe Health Campus