Brookdale Centennial Park

350 Union Road, Englewood, OH, 45322

Reviews of Brookdale Centennial Park

Debra27 April 23, 2014

The staff who accommodated me at Sterling House of Englewood was very great. He showed me everything in the facility. I felt the tour was complete when we were done, but I felt like the rooms were too small for my dad. They felt like hospital rooms. The dining room was too small. The people seemed to need more care, and it was just not what my dad would feel comfortable about. It was a little too sedentary for him, but I would highly rate them because it felt intimate, and I wouldn’t feel like my dad would have been forgotten if he needed more care.

Larry29 March 31, 2014

Sterling House of Englewood is a nice place. Their dining area is very clean and very nice too. Everything looks like it's all taken care of. The staff are OK.

Caring82051250 December 31, 2013

Sterling House seemed very nice. It was a more affordable facility. The people that we met were nice too. We only got to see one room and it seemed adequate. Their dining area was clean but maybe not as clean as in the other facility. There was a little bit of an odor there.

diasue July 01, 2012

A small facility of approximately 60 apartments, one level, with an interior courtyard. I appreciated the fact that those with dementia and Alzheimer's were not locked off in a ward by themselves, which would have certainly caused my Mother, who had mild Alzheimer's, to deteriorate more quickly. A devoted staff who came to know and appreciate my Mother for the individual she was. I would highly recommend this facility.

From Brookdale Centennial Park

Brookdale Centennial Park provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Centennial Park