Park Place of Elmhurst | Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Park Place of Elmhurst
Park Place is Elmhurst’s premier senior living option, with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehab and Skilled Nursing. Residents here enjoy as much independence as possible, while receiving as much help as needed.
That may range from assistance with medications to a little extra help getting dressed. It’s based on each person’s unique needs and personal preferences. Our goal is simply to help each person live each day to the fullest.
Choose Park Place and enjoy:
- A spacious, private apartment
- Licensed care seven days a week
- A safe, dignified setting that promotes independence
- Medication assistance and/or administration available
- Caring and dedicated healthcare professionals
- 24-hour emergency call systems
- A vibrant social atmosphere
At Park Place Health & Wellness Center, Memory Care residents benefit from a secure environment that still offers meaningful, life-enriching activities. In fact, as our staff get to know the personalities, preferences, and life stories of the residents, they design interactions that draw people out and help them make connections.
What Makes Us Special
It is the Providence mission “to enhance the lives of those we serve in the name of Jesus Christ.” Whether we are balancing budgets, emptying trash cans, running meetings, administering meds, answering phones, discussing decisions, reassuring families, keeping vigil, teaching CPR, taking vitals, serving lunch, making beds, answering emails, enforcing policies, writing ads, calling bingo, or cleaning wheelchairs — we are in a position to enhance lives.
Features of Park Place of Elmhurst
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- 3-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $4,650/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- State License(s): 5103913
Reviews of Park Place of Elmhurst | Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Park Place of Elmhurst
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities