Westview at Ellisville Assisted Living & Memory Care

27 Reinke Road, Ellisville, MO, 63021

Reviews of Westview at Ellisville Assisted Living & Memory Care

Cynthia22 February 28, 2014

My mother is at Westview at Ellisville. The facility is clean and new. The staff is very nice and she has been there for a little over a year now. The whole place is lovely. The facility is very clean. The only negative I have is that I feel like they don’t feed the healthiest food. They offer them processed food, but that is only my concern because mom likes the food. The staff are pretty good.

Joan42 February 28, 2014

I went by Westview. I thought it was pretty good. I've gone over there in the past for a few things they had going on like bingo. They've always been real courteous to me. I thought the rooms are pretty nice, very adequate and they're bigger than some of the other ones. They have different speakers come in. And they had someone come by to help if a person is moving to a facility, they could help them with selling their house.

Son of a Gun July 21, 2013

I have a family member living in this facility. The staff is great and the residents are surrounded by beautiful rooms. The issue is the food. The brochure pictures a filet mignon, a lobster tail, fresh asparagus and a baked potato. Well you will never see anything like that at this facility, not that anyone is asking for a menu of that caliber. The food is bland and the menu may change, but the same food is sent out, only with a different name. It appears the restaurant chef knows one flavor: bland. And hopefully your family likes overcooked everything, for that is what you get from this kitchen. Mushy pasta, hockey puck hamburgers, and dry fish. When a person gets to this stage in their life, food is one thing they look forward to, yet they will not get any satisfaction from Westview. I know complaints are made, and I frequently hear them myself, yet the elderly are afraid of saying anything, as they don't want to be targeted as trouble makers...they need these people to help them, so the complaints are either ignored or never spoken. Westview looks really nice, but they should have focused more on what the residents want and less on expensive decor.

Julie10 June 23, 2013

My dad has moved in to Westview Assisted Living. It's close to our home so it's convenient for us. The facility is clean. Their apartments are bigger and cheaper than most in the area. The price point is lower for the square foot that you are getting. The staff and the residents are very nice and friendly. They do activities everyday, like X-box bowling, bingo, and field trips. He enjoys most of these activities. They also do ice cream socials and some guys would come in and play the piano. They also have them work out in the morning. Food is okay though it might be a little bit bland but that's understandable because of some health issues. We just like everything about it.

Bob20 March 21, 2013

Westview at Ellisville Assisted Living was a very nice facility; very new and fresh. The staff was very cooperative. They actually decorated the rooms really nice. It would have been our second choice. If we had not gone to Delmar, we probably would have brought my mother-in-law there.

caring9263 October 02, 2012

My husband was in Westview for eight days. It went really well. It was a really good experience. Everybody was just as nice as can be. My husband didn't mind us being there. He got along with everybody and they liked him and he likes that. It's brand new, so I don't know what it's going to look like in a few years. I want to use them again for respite care.

GrandaughterK August 20, 2012

My great grandmother is quite elderly to the point that no body could take care of her any longer. We put her in this home because it was near where she currently lives. I think what make me most comfortable with this home is the customer service and the nice staff. The nurses are so kind and know my family by name-all of us! The staff really cares about her, everyone from the nurses, to the cleaning staff to the kitchen staff. You can tell they all love their jobs. The facility is very clean and never smells bad. I like to visit my grandmother a lot, there is a nice room where we can visit and play games and watch television. There is also a nice play to sit outside during nice days. There are plenty of places nearby as well to take her to lunch or grocery shopping. I am glad my family put here here!

bb1978 July 06, 2012

My father was estranged from his father but they reconnected as my grandfather's health deteriorated. We went to visit him a few times and I was actually really surprised at how nice the facility was. The staff all seemed friendly enough and knew my grandfather on a first name basis and also showed some familiarity with us. That is to say, they must've spent time talking with him about life and family in general as they were aware of his family and showed courtesy to us. The facility was in a nice area and was well-kept and clean. As a small after-thought, my dad liked the fact that they gave him a couple smoke breaks a day. He was a chain smoker and this served to durastically cut down on his smoking but also gave him something to look forward to each day.

From Westview at Ellisville Assisted Living & Memory Care

We also offer many on-site activities, including daily exercise, weekly entertainment, weekly religious services and more. At Westview at Ellisville, we pride ourselves in delivering the highest standard of care for our residents. We also strive to facilitate independent living, offering the autonomy they need to lead a healthy, happy life. Our Assisted Living Program has been designed to offer assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL). Our unique programs and amenities are designed to offer a lifestyle that complements the independence our residents' desire with the quality of personal care they deserve. Our professionally trained staff will meet with each resident and their family to identify need-based assistance so that the resident only pays for the services needed.

We are surrounded by beautiful woods. Residents only pay for the care services that they need.

Features of Westview at Ellisville Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft