Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of The Fountains of West County
I visited this facility
I was very comfortable when I visited The Fountains. The people are very caring and they have a very nice dining room. The rooms are very large and it's very inexpensive.
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I like the location, the basic structure and the size of The Fountains of West County. My dad's current state of health gives him the opportunity to be with some people who still have mobility like him. They have movie nights, bingos, casino nights and other events. They even bring in outside groups so they can play some games. The food is good although in small portions. But I guess people in that age don't eat much. However, it would be nice if they could probably go out to different other places.
Location of The Fountains of West County
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities