Shangrila Senior Living

4475 Montgomery Road, Ellicott City, MD, 21043

Reviews of Shangrila Senior Living

astrnmy August 26, 2012

My grandmother, during her old age, spent two years at the Shangri-La Assisted Living community complex. I must say, the community definitely lived up to the expectations of its name "Eden". It is definitely a place of peace, and my grandmother found much happiness there. I also found happiness in her living there, due to the amount of safety that was put into each apartment. There were safety grips all around the rooms to help her get around. The staff were exceptionally friendly and ensured that my grandmother and the other people living in this assisted community were well taken care of and did not become subject to the dependency disorders that many other elderly are unfortunate enough to succumb to. The only complaint I can truly make is that the rooms were awfully small. I was always worried my grandmother would feel enclosed, trapped in a place where she doesn't belong. But from my experiences there, every member of the staff ensured that not a single person ever felt alone, and were available twenty-four hours of the day.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Shangrila Senior Living

Welcome to Shangri-La Senior Living of Ellicott City, Howard County’s premier assisted living and retirement community. Our 60 apartment community is conveniently located in Ellicott City and provides residents the finest services and amenities in a family oriented, supportive community. We maintain a home-like environment in which each resident receives individualized care. Our friendly staff is passionate and dedicated to preserving the highest quality of life for our residents.

At Shangri-La Senior Living, our goal is to make the transition to your new home a stress-free and positive experience. Our Care Specialists and staff are dedicated to providing a high-quality of life to our residents. At Shangri-La, we aim to give you all the comforts of home with the peace of mind your loved ones desire.

Our apartments are elegant and cozy. Furniture is available at no charge and our suites include a kitchenette and sitting area. There are three types of apartments available at Shangri-La Senior Living in Ellicott City

Features of Shangrila Senior Living