Lighthouse Senior Living

3100 North Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD, 21043

Reviews of Lighthouse Senior Living

Kickna10 October 20, 2012

my father-in-law has been a resident for almost 2 years. I guess with this being one of the more affordable facilities in the area the old adage of "you get what you pay for" is true. He is in the "village" area for dementia residents. There is rarely a time that we visit that he isn't looking dirty (food on his cloths left from lunch/dinner) and with an overflowing adult diaper. The lack of attention to detail can be seen in the crumbs and overall dirty appearance of the Village area (general visitors won't see this area, the main lobby is not an indication of the entire facility). If your loved one needs dementia care, and you can afford it. Go somewhere else. As soon as we can make it happen we will move to a new place. Oh, and complaints seem to go unheard.

CitySlicker June 27, 2012

My grandmother has stayed at Lighthouse Senior Living for over a year now. She enjoys being in this community. The staff is very helpful and assists her in any way possible. There are many welcoming residents and everyone who you meet is very nice. Everyone loves to talk and interact.My grandmother also is able to access a doctor or a nurse whenever she needs one. She had another fall a few months ago and she received immediate care. It is important to her that she receives help when she needs it, and independence when she does not need help.I have only been able to visit this facility twice, but both times the facility has been very neat and presentable, and there are many things to do. My grandmother enjoys living at Lighthouse, and she would not choose a different facility to live at. She has a lot of friends and she has her independence.

tempertemper93 June 25, 2012

I visited the assisted living home because my grandmother was placed there. The place was very clean and had a fairly decent smell. Most assisted living homes have a foul odor but this one did not. The home is introducing a new work out room for patients that need exercise. The staff there were always kind and polite. My grandmother had told me many good things about the staff there. By far one of the best homes ever, and I would recommend it to any in need of an assisted living home.

About Lighthouse Senior Living

Lighthouse Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Ellicott City, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lighthouse Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lighthouse Senior Living