Reviews of Colonial Place
L Reed 69 October 16, 2014
I am a friend or relative of resident
seniorscared November 15, 2011
I am/was a resident of this facility
From Colonial Place
Colonial Place is a highly regarded assisted living and memory care community located in a wooded and residential setting in the foothills of Elkins, West Virginia. The community is in a convenient location and is less than five minutes from Davis Medical Center.
Our goal at Colonial Place is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment. All facets of daily living including medical, social, and recreational activities provide a secured and well-balanced lifestyle. This lifestyle enhances a resident’s mental and physical well-being. Colonial Place accentuates the positive through individual attention and focuses on appropriate activities for all residents.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Accommodations
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily) - Special Diets accommodated as needed / required
- Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
- Medication Assistance
- Activities & Social Programs
What Makes Us Special
We offer each member of our Community the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.
Features of Colonial Place
- Minimum Rate $3900/month
- Minimum Memory Cost $4700/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity 82
- Pets Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses 507578
Location of Colonial Place
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities