Elk Ridge Village

19400 Elk Ridge Drive, Elkhorn, NE, 68022

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Elk Ridge Village

By MikeMHHOH

My mother has been at this facility for over seven years now. Employees are always friendly and willing to help. I'm so glad we made the decision to have my parents stay here.

By L.M. PowersYYYKI

Elk Ridge Village provides excellent service.

By Dolores D.NRLWM

Services of Elk Ridge Village Assisted Living are great.

By SueHNIPB

I have had four family members cared for at Elk Ridge assisted and independent living. Although this can be a difficult time for the family, the loving care that was and is still being given to them has been a huge blessing. The employees are family to us and the facility truly is home.

By Arthur AddingtonOWUJT

Housing is excellent. Food is very good. Maintenance is very good. Exercise is top notch. Programs are very good. Entertainment is very good. This facility has top notch management and quality staff. Excellent place to live.

By N. L. Powen

Top quality services is what Elk Ridge provides.

By Lovelle DuggerVKHDY

I am receiving excellent care and an outstanding opportunity for activities and entertainment. In addition I have good food, great friendships and health care. I am 89 years old and have found the perfect solution to senior living.

By ReviewerJUWWK

This is a great place to live. Quality of the service is great. My apartment is very nice. I have made many new friends. Food is great. Friendly place.

By Jeanette KonselECFPO

Services are good. All the staff are very friendly and aim to please all residents. Meals are good. Entertainment good. They try to accommodate the majority of residents.

By ReviewerXAPIY

Elk Ridge Village is excellent.

By Delores J. Hawk

Staff and active girls are great. Food is great and you can change menu if you want. Cleaning girls do great and maintenance guys do great.

By Elaine Randall

I have called Elk Ridge independent living home since 2008 and it is truly a 'home.' The apartments are spacious and comfortable, maintenance is great, the food is excellent, transportation and activities are the best. The management is very accessible and the employees friendly and helpful.

By Lewis Luchini

Food is wonderful. Help is great and fabulous. All kinds of activities. Rooms are clean and comfortable. TV is okay. I would highly recommend this facility.

March 27, 2016

By Happy daughter19

The apartments at Elk Ridge were very nice, bright, very cheery, and fine. They had an activity room. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but we thought it was very expensive and that the distance from the room to the dining room was too far.

September 29, 2015

My mom is at Elk Ridge Village. It seems to be working out really good for her needs. She is in assisted living, and it is working out better than I thought it would. She seems to like the food. She has a one-bedroom apartment. It seems like everyday they have something going on for activities. The staff is very nice. The grounds are maintained very nicely. My mom likes to go out and sit outside on a bench.

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that your mom is enjoying herself at Elk Ridge.

May 24, 2015

By Mary103082950

We are impressed with Elk Ridge. The room would be nice if it was a bit bigger, but it is OK. The food is not bad. It can be a little bit better. My mother-in-law and my father-in-law get tired of the food, but we eat there occasionally, and the food is fine. So, I guess you just kind of get tired of the same old, same old. They keep them active.

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy that you are impressed with our community. We understand that food is a very big part of our resident's lives and we strive to always offer delicious entrees. If there are specific meal choices that your in-laws enjoy I would encourage them to share those with our Executive Chef. We are so glad to to hear that your in-laws are staying active at Elk Ridge. It is our goal to ensure that each of our residents loves the way they live.

August 31, 2011

By Concerned Social Worker 7

This facility is located in a west suburb of Nebraska. It is easy to get to, near Dodge Street, which is a main street. There is ample parking"”and the grounds are beautifully landscaped. It's a larger facility with independent living, assisted living"”and a dedicated and secure memory unit. The building is quite new and nice-looking, with many little inviting spots in the common areas that people use rather than opting to stay in their rooms. Respite care is available both in the assisted living unit (for $130 a day) and in memory care ($175 per day) based on availability. For some potential residents, this may be a good way to assess whether the place is a good fit for them. The director of nursing who was hired in the last year has already made specific improvements in the way information is shared and organized here. The memory care is exceptional. The memory care unit, which has 12 rooms for residents, includes a communal room with a piano and couches and tables. Most of the residents stay in the common areas, which are open and welcoming"”and appointed with an aquarium. The staff here is especially good at providing engaging activities"”some particularized to memory care residents, some a part of the assisted living unit. Residents are encouraged to be up and out, but individual needs and wishes are also respected. There has been very little staff turnover over the year. The food is very nice"”brought over from the main kitchen. There is an emphasis on fresh meat and seasonal produce and in meeting the wishes of individual residents. One of my clients, who has behavioral problems that often make him belligerent, is always treated with patience and respect. The caregiving staff is compassionate and skilled, and can accommodate nursing needs through death. The assisted living apartments are very large and nice"”including a kitchen, bedroom, large living room area and some with decks. People move in and feel like they have a home. The activities offered there are good and fitting"”and also quite varied and creative, including outings into the community. In fact, most residents seem to be social and active"”and to consider themselves part of a community. In part, this is due to the encouragement from the activities director, who really brings life to the place. The care in assisted living is also good. The staff is able to gear up and provide different levels of care as residents' needs change. There is also a fairly seamless transition between independent and assisted living here if needed. Staff members also work well and easily with outside care providers, and are open with family members in providing feedback. Elk Ridge is private pay"”although residents who have lived here two years before going on Medicaid can stay.

Photos of Elk Ridge Village

Services & Amenities of Elk Ridge Village

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt., 24 Hour Security In The Independent Living

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

About Elk Ridge Village

Welcome to Elk Ridge Senior Living

Love the Way You Live.

At Elk Ridge Village Active Retirement Community, you will receive the privacy, care, and attention you need for an enriched and fulfilling life. We are nestled in a quiet area just off of 192nd and Dodge Streets where you will spend your days relaxing by our lake, fishing, enjoying long walks, and experiencing the type of senior living you have always wanted. We don't just offer senior apartments, we are also a full service Assisted Living with an additional Alzheimer's and Dementia Community. We provide excellent care and offer amazing recreational activities that will provide you with the perfect amount of enjoyment you need during your retirement. Our care staff will offer you the type of one on one attention that is expected from one of the top Senior Living Communities in Omaha.

Experience a rewarding and fulfilling lifestyle

Elk Ridge Village Active Retirement Community is an award winning Independent Living that allows you a full range of customized services. Our spacious apartments are equipped with full kitchens, individual controls for heat and air, hook ups for television, phone and internet, smoke and fire detectors and washer and dryers. Our Independent Living residents can enjoy three chef prepared meals a day, underground parking, and an active social life with an array of activities and outings throughout the day. Elk Ridge Village ensures that residents enjoy the benefits of living in a community while still enjoying their privacy, independence and maintaining their dignity. We are proud to be one of the most well regarded retirement communities in the Omaha area, offering the perfect balance of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care.

Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care

We recognize that not all of our residents will have the same needs. That is why we also offer Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. Your loved one will be attended to with the utmost care and concern by an experienced and professional staff. Our goal is to provide our residents with the opportunity to enjoy life with privacy and dignity while receiving the care and support they need to Love the Way They Live. At Elk Ridge Village we encourage independence with the safety, security and comfort of our residents as our primary focus.

If you are looking for Senior Living Apartments, Assisted Living or Memory Care in Omaha, please browse our website to find additional information about our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care services.

Map of Elk Ridge Village