Reviews of Cedar Bay of Elkhart Lake
may33322 August 08, 2011
My grandmother is a resident at this assisted living care facility. they provide in home care to their residents amongst supplying other amenitites to them. I like that they are nice to the residents as well as to the families. There is someone to assist with reminding the residents of their appointments and of their daily things to do. There is someone to check the residents in and out of the facility, as well as their families. They provide the residents with meals in a dining room and provide activietes for them to do with other residents. I have no complaints for how they take care of the residents and the services they provide. My mother goes there quite frequently and she has nothing but nice things to say on how my grandmother is taken care of. The residents can get up to 30 hours of personal care and they encourage indepence as much as possible.
From Cedar Bay of Elkhart Lake
Our apartments fulfill an essential living option for older men and women who need some assistance with daily tasks or health challenges. Individualized service plans are created to ensure that every person receives exactly the services he or she needs, while maintaining the independent lifestyle and privacy he or she wants.
Our successful assisted living programs offer:
- Nursing staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served seven days a week restaurant style.
- Medication assistance.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- A vibrant program of social and recreational activities.
- Social worker and/or resident and family services staff.
- Emergency call system.
- Reception services.
- Respite and short-term stays.
- So much more!
Features of Cedar Bay of Elkhart Lake
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,492/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 62
- State License(s): 0012455
Location of Cedar Bay of Elkhart Lake
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities