Eastlake Terrace

3109 East Bristol Street, Elkhart, IN, 46514

Reviews of Eastlake Terrace

February 10, 2015

By Dale13

I thought East Lake Terrace was clean and bright, and it looked nice. The staff was helpful. We were able to walk through and see individuals who were there, and one lady showed us her room; she was kind enough to let us see what her room looked like, so that was helpful.

July 15, 2014

By Decibel

My mother lived here for a year, Eastlake staff are a BLESSING, they loved and cared for my mother, the food is restaurant quality, if I needed assisted living for myself (I am 50) I would be happy there. Eastlake gave my mother the best life possible for her health and age, I highly recommend them to one and all..Mark S Roebuck

October 16, 2013

By Pattie3

East Lake Terrace is where my dad will go in the even that he needs assisted living because that place is very nice and kept up. They had lots of people in there that looked happy. They were laughing, talking and smiling. It seemed like a very happy community.

July 25, 2013

By Gretchen1

I will be moving my mother-in-law in Eastlake Terrace. It was a beautiful and very nice facility. They looked new. I like that they are sister to all the other Emeritus communities and that it was close by our house, like 20 minutes way. I have visited this facility several times. The main reason why it was high on my list was because it was very small. There were only 80 units. My mother-in-law has severe dementia, so this place would be suitable for her because I don't think she'll get lost in there. I think she will be able to get around and navigate. They were working on getting WanderGuard system in placed and they will not take her until it is. It also offers nursing care so should she become completely incapacitated, then she will have to go there instead of moving in to another community. I just felt that she would be comfortable in this place. I also like the way they do their pricing. You know what you are going to pay upfront. This way we know exactly what we are going to be spending every month for her and I will not be surprised when the bill comes and that was the main thing for me.

April 30, 2013

By Jeffrey H.

I stayed at Eastlake Terrace. The staff were helpful and sensitive. The CNAs and aids were professional. The quality of the food was excellent. There were also a lot of activities during the day, they were good at organizing activities.

March 16, 2012

By johntlee83

Atria Eastlake Living Assisted Living Facility is a facility I visit regularly throughout the month due to my profession. I am a firefighter and I get called out to the facility for emergency medical calls throughout the month. Unlike other facilities in the area, Atria Eastlake is a well maintained facility. There are no abnormal or smells and the general up keep of the place is good. Rarely do you find anything that is dirty, not even the front entrance carpet during the winter months. The staff here have always portrayed themselves as professionals who care about what they do and they generally seem to be sincere about caring for the residents of this facility. The overall lay out of the place is pretty easy to follow too. I have been in some assisted living facilities and they are hard to navigate around due to the lay out. This is not the case here. Overall I am very impressed with Atria Eastlake and I would not be against one of my own family members living here or even myself one day.

Photos of Eastlake Terrace

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

• State Licenses: 14-010065-1

About Eastlake Terrace

Eastlake Terrace is an 83 apartment Assisted Living community, providing exemplary senior housing to the residents of Indiana. The assisted living services Eastlake Terrace provides are delivered by a specially trained and caring staff, who bring extraordinary commitment to the needs of their residents twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Individual needs of new residents are determined upon admission, and then adjusted as needed through a thoughtfully prepared care planning session with the resident and the family, ensuring appropriate care is being provided with as much independence as possible.

Eastlake Terrace provides a full range of exceptional senior living options. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added benefit of a team of experienced, caring professionals dedicated to providing you or your loved one with quality service.

Map of Eastlake Terrace