Beardsley House

27833 County Road #24, Elkhart, IN, 46517

Reviews of Beardsley House

Chupplet July 29, 2015

I've started visiting family that is living there. I've worked as a cna in several elderly care homes. One main thing I have noticed here is the upkeep in the room. Trash cans overflowing, toilets filthy, would like to teach the cnas how to make a neat bed. All shoes care for the resident & facility.

Darlene26 April 10, 2015

I live near Beardsley House, and we were very impressed with it. My dad is very happy. They have one bedroom and studio apartments with handicapped bathrooms and a little kitchenette. The food was very good. They have an activities director. In the morning they have exercise, and in the afternoon they have games. They have church that comes on Sunday afternoon and have service. They have different people come in and interact with them to play piano, they have Boy Scout fairs and family nights.

Janice18 September 23, 2013

Beardsley Crossing was an assisted living facility that had rehab and nursing care. I had friends who were staying there and they spoke highly of it. It was a new facility. I had seen one of their rooms and it seemed very cheerful, pleasant, colorful, warm and inviting.

thedoctor September 06, 2013

Staff does not respond to "call lights" at night. They claim to have activities but do not and the billing system is terrible. Everything is done through corporate and not at site causing time delays of billing and invoices. Removed my mother from there after 2 1/2 months.

Jeffrey H. April 30, 2013

When I stayed at Beardsley House, they changed the management and it was worse. The new staff they hired were not as personal as the old staff when they dealt with the residents. Even the management was distant to the residents. The food was not good at all. The place was moderately maintained and cleaned sporadically. They tried to make it cost efficient and cut a lot of things out. We were not happy at all because we were used to some of the services and they cut them off. I thought they had limited staff who worked with the residents.

From Beardsley House

Senior assisted living at Beardsley House offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Beardsley House, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Elkhart has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Beardsley House, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Features of Beardsley House