Reviews of The Legacy at Cimarron
No Reviews Yet!
About The Legacy at Cimarron
El Paso's First Concierge Senior Community
In a peaceful neighborhood just south of the loop rests Lubbock’s most luxurious senior living community, The Legacy at Cimarron. We provide Concierge Senior Living, which allows our residents independence, with as much or as little assistance as they need. Our mission is to make our residents feel at home and professionally cared for all at once. Explore our living options and amenities, from our memory care program that encourages physical activity and mental sharpness, to spacious floor plans!
At The Legacy at Cimarron ,each resident is valued as an individual. This shows in how we manage and implement our assisted living services. Our carefully selected and well-trained staff are here to help each resident with their daily living activities as needed, providing as much independence or assistance as needed. Such activities include bathing, getting dressed, and managing prescription medications – all with the comforts of home and state-of-the-art, unobtrusive safety features. This high level of individualized, concierge service keeps our community healthy and safe.
Our team provides a comprehensive selection of personalized care services, including:
- Unobtrusive in-room technology that monitors the safety of each resident
- Daily strength-building programs to improve health and physical independence
- Assistance with medication
- Innovative Point-of-Care system that helps manage and respond to care needs
- Industry-leading and need-based resident-to-staff ratio
The Legacy at Cimarron, we have developed a unique program for memory care called Connections. This innovative program includes a range of activities to help seniors rebuild physical strength, sharpen their mental acuity, and connect with their fellow seniors, as well as members of the Connections team. Thanks to Connections, our residents enjoy an active and purposeful life.
Connections Staff, Programming, & Technology
- On-site coordinator of memory care and Connections
- Events and activities personalized for memory care residents
- In-room monitoring technology for safety
- Daily physical activities
- Opportunities for families and grandkids to visit
- Pre-scheduled social events
- Pet therapy once a week
- A focus on the physical and mental wellness of each memory care resident
- Community, family-purposed seating and dining
At The Legacy, the health, well-being, safety, and security of each one of our residents is our primary concern.
We are dedicated to using industry-leading programming and advanced technology to help seniors live connected, active, and purposeful lives. We provide more than just a place to live. We offer a place where seniors live life well. See for yourself our innovative approach to assisted living and memory care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of The Legacy at Cimarron
Services & Amenities of The Legacy at Cimarron
- Minimum Rate: $3195/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4195/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: License Pending