SunRidge at Palisades

1831 Murchison Dr, El Paso, TX, 79902

Reviews of SunRidge at Palisades

A Caring Son1 October 28, 2015

I went to SunRidge at Palisades. A friend of my mom lives there. The staff was very friendly. They know the tenants, because they talk to everybody. They knew everybody by first name. The place was well-managed. My mom's friend likes it; that's why I want to check it out again. Mom was familiar with the place already, and she would like to live there, but it is 13 miles away.

James112324550 August 31, 2015

The people were very nice and very professional. However, SunRidge at Palisades was an older facility, and I felt not quite as comfortable there. I had lunch there, and the food was very good.

Pat99552550 December 28, 2014

My mom is at SunRidge at Palisades. We just got a good feeling out of it. The people were very friendly, the facility seemed to be clean, the people we've talked to seemed to be really caring, and the residents we've talked to liked it there. They have a lot of activities to do such as Bingo, they have several choirs coming in, movie nights, and arts and crafts. It looks to be a good facility.

We are happy to offer so many active seniors and veterans a rewarding lifestyle at Palisades.

Caring100004050 October 07, 2014

Sunridge has a good social interaction for elderly people. They have things planned out, and they take them out to places they want to go. That seemed to work for my mom. The place is fairly clean; they have housekeeping come in and pick up and vacuum and stuff like that. It’s a pretty good size facility. It might be an older facility and my mom’s in a wheelchair so it’s hard for her to maneuver between the bathroom in a weird corner and hallway. My mother seems to like the food, and I’ve eaten there with my mom. The staff seemed very nice and very professional.

commercesd January 13, 2012

We went to see The Palisades since we were looking at assisted living facilities in the region for our aunt. The outer exterior looked well cared for and quite nice. The staff greeted us and assured us that our lack of appointment would not be a problem.

All of the seating areas featured comfortable and cozy furniture, just like a nice living room. The hallways also had plenty of chairs and occasional tables to sit and relax at. The colonial decor throughout made the facility seem and feel very elegant.

The staff assists residents with all of their needs as necessary - from general health and exercise, to finances, shopping, cooking and more. They can offer more advanced levels of care like assistance with personal mobility services.

The residents get to enjoy a large variety of activities from reading and music and media to arts and crafts and regular social events. The seniors are also encouraged to enjoy the many outings that the facility offers - from local picnics to church, art, and all kind of culture.

The dining areas were nicely appointed with plenty of comfortable seating and choices of communal or more private tables. The food looked delicious and the menu options were flexible. The snacks are offered regularly and always available.

We especially liked the picturesque views from the terraces and balconies - they were truly extraordinary. This is a great place for any senior to live.

From SunRidge at Palisades

¡Bienvenido! Located in the El Paso del Norte region, near the city's historic Scenic Drive and iconic, lighted "Mountain Star," SunRidge at Palisades offers exceptional senior living with quality care, engaging social activities and abundant opportunities for seniors. SunRidge at Palisades is a loving, friendly and supportive atmosphere where residents are always made to feel special and at home.

Every day, we make it our goal to enrich the lives of our residents. With a team of dedicated and compassionate staff, we're here when you need us. Our residents savor delicious meals in warm, inviting dining areas. The combination of quality activities a

Features of SunRidge at Palisades