SunRidge at Cambria

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of SunRidge at Cambria

October 28, 2015

By A Caring Son1

We visited SunRidge at Cambria for my mother. Mom really liked the place itself, but the price was way too high. And the concern she had there was that, because it is an assisted-living facility, there were some folks sitting in their wheelchairs or somebody had a chair in the lobby. There was a lady who greets visitors, but the second time when I took Mom, there was nobody there. Nobody was in the office either. The rooms were all small studios. The staff showed us different sizes of them. There were some furnished ones, so Mom can get an idea of how she can go in with her furniture. The facility looked well-managed. They have different arts and crafts, they have some musicians that come in, and they have Zumba.

August 31, 2015

By James112324550

I had a meal at SunRidge at Cambria and met some of the residents and staff. It was a very nice place. It had lots of light, they had a lot of activities, and the food was good. It's also newer, it looked nicer, and I felt better about it than the other one.

December 30, 2014

I visited Sunridge of Cambria. The lady who gave me the tour was very nice and very helpful. It was very well kept. It looked like everybody was happy. This would be a place to consider. I was very pleased with the presentation and the facility. Regarding location, it seemed like a nice neighborhood and also there is a hospital close by.

January 13, 2012

By commercesd

We went to check out the Cambria assisted living facility in El Paso while we were there looking at places for our aunt. The lovely stone exterior reminded us of a chateau. The interior was just as lovely, with very nice furnishings and foliage throughout. There is a lot of light, as well. The main dining area was really lovely, with an open-air, spacious feel and french doors to a courtyard. More like something you'd find the garden setting of a hotel eatery. We enjoyed a light meal there that was really delicious. The snack list we were shown featured plenty of healthy options that are offered whenever the residents desire. The apartments were cozy, well designed, nicely decorated and had a lot of light. The library was also lovely and had the same feeling - plenty of seating against large windows and nice light. There's a lovely piano in one of the main areas and French doors throughout, which really add nicely to the breezy decor. There is nothing stuffy about this place, which we really liked. The facility can accommodate most anyone with any type of issue -- and the levels of care can be easily adjusted. We really liked this feature as well. The staff seemed very caring and the residents looked like they really enjoyed living here. We could see that our aunt would really fit in well here.

Photos of SunRidge at Cambria

Services & Amenities of SunRidge at Cambria

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee $1,000 And $500 Security Deposit

• Housing Extra: Alcove

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About SunRidge at Cambria

SunRidge at Cambria is an assisted living facility in El Paso, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact SunRidge at Cambria for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of SunRidge at Cambria