La Vida Real

Overview of Ratings

4.2

January 17, 2014

By R.G.

I don't usually write reveiws, but felt it was important to share my amazing experience with others who may be in the process of looking for an Assisted Living. My mother has Lived at La Vida Real for over 5 years now, and I have nothing but positives to share about this amazing community. From the managers to the caregivers, we have been treated with respect, dignity, and love. This is no longer just an Assisted living that my mother resides at. This is her "Home", and the staff has become her extended family. The care, services provided and food have exceeded our expectations. My mother was initially hesitant about moving to an assisted care facility. When you ask her now, she will tell you she should have done it sooner!

December 17, 2013

By Lori22

I wouldn't recommend La Vida Real to anybody. The facility itself is beautiful and some of the staff care about their residents but they have too few of them and they're not trained well enough. So the facility looks pretty on the outside and it is all wrapped up nice and pretty, but there is no "meat." Their nursing care stinks. I have to pay for extra help for my mother. I have to pay caregivers to be in there with her because she doesn't get the care that she needs from La Vida.

July 27, 2011

By ddial7

I know 2 people who live there, one in the assisted living facility and the other in the independent living facility. This senior living community is like living on a cruise ship; the environment, food, services, caring staff, amount of activities, cleanliness, friendliness, and general atmosphere is warm and welcoming. Personal care for those living in assisted living is outstanding with 24/7 assistance and nursing staff on-site. Every need is taken care of; all the residents have to do is enjoy it and take advantage of all it has to offer. Plus, it's right across the street from a big plaza so it's great for shopping or just walking.

Features of La Vida Real

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

About La Vida Real

La Vida Real is an assisted living facility in El Cajon, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact La Vida Real for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of La Vida Real