Sunrise of Edmonds

750 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA, 98020

Reviews of Sunrise of Edmonds

October 21, 2013

By Dunda23

I am actually looking for a place for my parents. I called there yesterday to get the most flippant attitude from their Director of Sales. As I asked questions she told me the care their was terrible and she would not recommend anyone to come there. I was appalled that she would be so disrespectful of my questions. I also asked if they take state pay when a family member runs out of money, she stated "Are you kidding me? No one in Edmond's takes state pay. We are all private. Is there anything else you need?" I told her no and hung up. Needless to say...I will not be even returning for a tour!! Her name is Sylvana if the owners or higher up management want to know. She shoould NOT be working with people, especially those that have been researching and are in crisis!!!

February 20, 2013

By Whirlygig1

I am sorry to report that fter dealing with this facility for 24 months we will be moving my mother. There is far too much turn over in adminstrators. There is very little follow through on issues. This place has really gone down hill and the owners do not seem to care,.

November 18, 2012

By Harrison12

Aegis is an expensive option for families. For what is charged I would expect a higher ratio of care givers to residents.Many of the caregivers are not very well trained. Many do not communicate very clearly because of English language issues. There is too much turn over with the administrators. Overall while I do not think residents are in danger I am sure that these familie expected a much higher level of care and professionlism from this facility. If you have a friend or family member here visit often to make sure they are being cared for properly. Many administrative/care promises for residents are not followed through. overall very disappointed. If looking at facility ask about residents wandering off premises becasue of unlocked gates. Ask them about thier procedures about taking sick residents to the hopital. Recently one alzheimer patient was advise to take a cab!!!!!

Photos of Sunrise of Edmonds

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 To 1
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: boarding home

About Sunrise of Edmonds

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Map of Sunrise of Edmonds