Sunrise of Edmonds

750 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA, 98020

Reviews of Sunrise of Edmonds

Terri37 August 31, 2015

Sunrise of Edmonds was very nice, but way too expensive. And it was apartment style again that I would say no to, so this one was pretty much eliminated immediately. Too expensive -- some people with lots of money have to live there. The staff seemed acceptable. The facility was very attractive and elegant. Very nice, but not affordable; the price was way too high. They need to meet the price of some of the other ones around.

Jim111617150 July 31, 2015

Sunrise of Edmonds was wonderful. The environment was secure and very comfortable. The rooms that we saw were very nice.

Caring83425750 May 30, 2014

We chose Sunrise because they provided what my mother needed. She had help with medication and had all the assistance that she needed. Also, it was a nice facility. It had a very homey feel, well maintained with nice d├ęcor. People were friendly. The staff was excellent, well trained, very caring, and superior. They were always very kind, helpful, and very sweet. My mom was in a spacious private room. It was very well appointed, clean, and it met her needs. The food was very good. It was fresh every meal, and people could have what they wanted to eat, and if you didn't like something, they would fix you something else. The dining room had tablecloths, and the people were very polite in taking your orders and very accommodating. They had activities in the morning, like exercises. They had social hour, bingo, card games, painting, music, singing, and they had movies every night. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Though my mom passed away last week and was only there for two months, she had very good care, and she got what she needed at that time.

Dunda23 October 21, 2013

I am actually looking for a place for my parents. I called there yesterday to get the most flippant attitude from their Director of Sales. As I asked questions she told me the care their was terrible and she would not recommend anyone to come there. I was appalled that she would be so disrespectful of my questions. I also asked if they take state pay when a family member runs out of money, she stated "Are you kidding me? No one in Edmond's takes state pay. We are all private. Is there anything else you need?" I told her no and hung up. Needless to say...I will not be even returning for a tour!! Her name is Sylvana if the owners or higher up management want to know. She shoould NOT be working with people, especially those that have been researching and are in crisis!!!

Whirlygig1 February 21, 2013

I am sorry to report that fter dealing with this facility for 24 months we will be moving my mother. There is far too much turn over in adminstrators. There is very little follow through on issues. This place has really gone down hill and the owners do not seem to care,.

Harrison12 November 18, 2012

Aegis is an expensive option for families. For what is charged I would expect a higher ratio of care givers to residents.Many of the caregivers are not very well trained. Many do not communicate very clearly because of English language issues. There is too much turn over with the administrators. Overall while I do not think residents are in danger I am sure that these familie expected a much higher level of care and professionlism from this facility. If you have a friend or family member here visit often to make sure they are being cared for properly. Many administrative/care promises for residents are not followed through. overall very disappointed. If looking at facility ask about residents wandering off premises becasue of unlocked gates. Ask them about thier procedures about taking sick residents to the hopital. Recently one alzheimer patient was advise to take a cab!!!!!

From Sunrise of Edmonds

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Features of Sunrise of Edmonds

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• 24-hour security gate
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Staff patient ratio: 5 to 1

• Licenses: boarding home
  • State License(s): 2162

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Sunrise of Edmonds