Tealridge Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.5

June 25, 2013

By caring010620

I liked Tealridge. They don't charge extra for nursing care. There is a flat fee and you know exactly what you're going to pay. Their rooms were nice and a decent size. However, they couldn't accommodate my dad. My dad has bladder cancer and he needs a catheter. They couldn't accommodate certain things like catheters. Also, if you have any bowel problems, they couldn't accommodate you. That was a disappointment.

May 16, 2013

By caring9632

My husband and I are in the Tealridge assisted living, and we like it here. We chose this place because it is convenient for us; we know the neighborhood, and a lot of people here. We have a one-bedroom apartment that has plenty of room for two people. They could have more entertainment, but we are happy and we're going to stay here.

December 08, 2012

By BarbaraB

My parents are both in Teal Ridge Retirement Community. It's been wonderful. The staff is very, very accommodating. The food is wonderful; it doesn't look like institutional food at all. The facility is really nice. They have a nice floor-to-ceiling bay window that looks out over trees and a pond. It's a homey environment.

About Tealridge Retirement Community

Tealridge Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Edmond, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Tealridge Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Tealridge Retirement Community