Tealridge Retirement Community

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Tealridge Retirement Community

Average Rating:

caring0627513 July 26, 2013

Me and my wife made a decision to choose Tealridge and we are in the process of making the move. There were so many advantages of the place. One, it's a Christian community and we were pleased with the relationship that it has with the University there which is right next to the campus. We totally enjoyed the people that were there.

Caring2810 June 26, 2013

My mother-in-law has just moved in to TealRidge assisted Living. It seems like a nice facility and their staff seems terrific and knowledgeable

caring010620 June 25, 2013

I liked Tealridge. They don't charge extra for nursing care. There is a flat fee and you know exactly what you're going to pay. Their rooms were nice and a decent size. However, they couldn't accommodate my dad. My dad has bladder cancer and he needs a catheter. They couldn't accommodate certain things like catheters. Also, if you have any bowel problems, they couldn't accommodate you. That was a disappointment.

caring9632 May 16, 2013

My husband and I are in the Tealridge assisted living, and we like it here. We chose this place because it is convenient for us; we know the neighborhood, and a lot of people here. We have a one-bedroom apartment that has plenty of room for two people. They could have more entertainment, but we are happy and we're going to stay here.

BarbaraB December 08, 2012

My parents are both in Teal Ridge Retirement Community. It's been wonderful. The staff is very, very accommodating. The food is wonderful; it doesn't look like institutional food at all. The facility is really nice. They have a nice floor-to-ceiling bay window that looks out over trees and a pond. It's a homey environment.

About Tealridge Retirement Community

Tealridge Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Edmond, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Tealridge Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Tealridge Retirement Community