Thank you so much for your kind words! It is such an honor to spend time with your grandfather enjoying his great sense of humor and his stories about growing up in Missouri.
Reviews of StoneCreek Assisted Living & Memory Care
Overview of Ratings
December 01, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of StoneCreek Assisted Living & Memory Care
Features of StoneCreek Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Minimum Rate: $3400/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4200/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Mc Only
- Resident Capacity: 90
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: AL5548-5548
About StoneCreek Assisted Living & Memory Care
At StoneCreek, we are committed to providing the services that add ease, convenience, and a pleasure to everyday living. Our assisted living and memory care community offers seniors and their families distinctive lifestyle choices to savor and enjoy. From our finely appointed furnishings found throughout—to our smaller spaces designed to add a touch of coziness and flair, StoneCreek is a community of true distinction.
- Care Services
- Certified care staff available 24 Hours a Day
- Licensed nurse on-site
- Medication management
- Personalized daily activity programming
- Personal assistance, including bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence (if needed)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation
Our StoneCreek memory care program is designed to give our residents the support and love needed to guide them through the different phases of dementia. By combining activities designed to stimulate the mind within an environment rich in engagement and interaction, residents readily embrace our programs and thrive in an atmosphere of familiarity and comfort.
Navigating the channels of memory loss poses a particular challenge to those affected by dementia and their family members. Our support staff is in place to provide the guidance needed to all parties, and to give our residents the peace and purpose they deserve. By developing activities and hosting events that engage the mind and stimulate the senses, residents become actively involved in the success of our program.
- Spacious lobby and sitting areas perfect for gathering a small group or large family
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Restaurant-style dining available three times each day
- Casual bistro café offering light snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Skype lounge for internet learning and video chats with family and friends
- On-site physical therapy available
- Fitness center
- Internet access
- Full-service salon
What Makes Us Special
Enjoying the many StoneCreek amenities is made easy with our in-house full service salon, bistro café, skype lounge and fitness room, to name just a few. StoneCreek delivers the conveniences you desire right to your doorstop