Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe

1500 North Santa Fe Ave., Edmond, OK, 73003

Reviews of Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe

June 28, 2014

Sterling House was very nice, helpful, and they explained all everything they offer and what they can do.

April 09, 2014

By Cindy42

We came to Sterling House unannounced. We went in and looked at the rooms. There were no sales people or anything. The rooms were pretty comparable. But maybe a little smaller. The dining room was clean and nice and like a restaurant. I like that it is smaller.

January 31, 2014

Sterling House would not be my first choice. The facility was not as airy in terms of space; it just looked sort of dark too. The décors were not as updated. Also since they're dealing with people who need assistance, there were some odors that weren't really pleasant as we walked in. Their rooms were a little darker too. They did have activities but they're limited for the residents. Their residents were playing bingo when we came in and then they had 1940s or 1950s band playing at that time. The residents were dressed nicely and really seemed to do that but I saw more people not as active. This place just seemed a little stagnant and wasn't as lively. I did like the fact though that some of the residents there were still couples residing together. Regarding care, we would have to adjust Mom's medicines more there because they only have nurses from 9 am to 5 pm.

We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed when you visited Sterling House. The goal of our staff at is to ensure that residents receive the assistance they each need while allowing them to be as active and independent as possible. If you would like to contact us to discuss Sterling House or another Brookdale community, we hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

May 29, 2012

By lindsayang

The Sterling House of Edmond Santa Fe is a nice, peaceful place to be with. I visited this facility and I am impressed with the atmosphere that they provide. The Sterling House is located over at Santa Fe in Edmond and is one of the only two assisted living in Edmond, Oklahoma. The location is great and is easily accessible. The place itself is a peaceful sanctuary. It is easy to see why the people are friendly and nice. It is not a huge facility but it makes up for its warm and lovely welcome the moment you walk in. I would recommend The Sterling House as it is a welcoming place.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Spanish

About Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe

Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe