Brookdale Edmond Danforth

116 West Danforth Rd., Edmond, OK, 73003

Reviews of Brookdale Edmond Danforth

honestjohn July 19, 2013

The director seems to make up the rules as she goes along. Charging you excess $ if she thinks you can afford it so she can bring other people in , who get same services but are charged less, just so she can get her vacation free. Sounds like a racket to me. I have been told of many occasions where some of the under staff have bought food, just so residents could eat. What is the director doing with the money? very under handed dealings, my friend is moving her father soon because of a change in staff. His daughter has no trust in the director

caring010620 June 25, 2013

I visited Sterling House of Edmond for my dad. I really liked this facility but they were pricey on the nursing care. They seemed to just milk you for every little thing.

maggie5555 July 23, 2012

This place is clean. The staff seem to care about the people there. The residents are given 3 meals a day, some snacks. They have things for them to do like: exercises, prayer and praise, games to play, like bingo and dominoes. Sometimes they will take short bus trips to different places. Sometimes they will have people bring animals from the zoo, people to sing, play the piano, and entertain, etc. They have a doctor there once a week and a nurse on call all the time, but she is there 5 days a week. It is a secure facility.

From Brookdale Edmond Danforth

Brookdale Edmond Danforth provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Edmond Danforth