Brookdale Edmond Danforth

116 West Danforth Rd., Edmond, OK, 73003

Promotion ends in 8 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Edmond Danforth

Caring91457350 August 27, 2014

I liked the people of Sterling House of Edmond, and the place was really nice, but they had memory loss people eating in the dining area and in the open areas with the assisted living people, and I just felt my mom would be more comfortable with people around her who were more like she was and not those who were worse off. As upsetting as it was to me, it might not have bothered Mom as much, but it is upsetting to me to see all the people sitting around in wheelchairs asleep or bent over and then the others moving around that made it a nursing home situation together with an assisted living, and I just don't care for that personally. I was very pleased with the staff and their friendliness and openness. I just prefer the separation. The rooms were lovely. I saw a couple of different sized rooms, and they were very nice. They charge extra for giving out medications to the assisted living and for helping them bathe, so that also was a problem for us because that would run her bill up higher.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated, and will be passed on to the director of the community.

Cindy42 April 10, 2014

We wanted someplace close to our home. Sterling House is small. It's like a family. The food looks good, and it seems like it always looks really good. They take really good care of my mother-in-law. It's not too expensive. It's always clean and nice, and she's always taken care of. The staff is very sweet, and they are just kind as can be. The studio rooms are kind of small, but the other rooms are pretty adequate. They have all kinds of things. They watch football, they have nail-polishing parties, they watch basketball, they have exercises, and church services. I like the people who work there.

honestjohn July 19, 2013

The director seems to make up the rules as she goes along. Charging you excess $ if she thinks you can afford it so she can bring other people in , who get same services but are charged less, just so she can get her vacation free. Sounds like a racket to me. I have been told of many occasions where some of the under staff have bought food, just so residents could eat. What is the director doing with the money? very under handed dealings, my friend is moving her father soon because of a change in staff. His daughter has no trust in the director

caring010620 June 25, 2013

I visited Sterling House of Edmond for my dad. I really liked this facility but they were pricey on the nursing care. They seemed to just milk you for every little thing.

maggie5555 July 23, 2012

This place is clean. The staff seem to care about the people there. The residents are given 3 meals a day, some snacks. They have things for them to do like: exercises, prayer and praise, games to play, like bingo and dominoes. Sometimes they will take short bus trips to different places. Sometimes they will have people bring animals from the zoo, people to sing, play the piano, and entertain, etc. They have a doctor there once a week and a nurse on call all the time, but she is there 5 days a week. It is a secure facility.

From Brookdale Edmond Danforth

Brookdale Edmond Danforth provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Edmond Danforth