Bradford Village

906 North Boulevard St., Edmond, OK, 73034

Reviews of Bradford Village

Lelaine February 21, 2015

Bradford Village was very nice. Outside it was very welcoming. The people that I met there were very courteous and cordial.

Caring105981550 February 11, 2015

Generally it felt OK, but everything was a little dated. Bradford Village is clean, but it is dated. I visited the assisted facility for my mom. The lady that gave me the tour was very informative, and that was good. It was kind of a formal meeting room area where I met her which is kind of nice. They did have a library and a small patio. One thing I didn't like about it was that there weren't many outside sitting areas. But they have the typical stuff like a small exercise room and library.

Anonymous101402050 January 24, 2015

Everything was great at Bradford Village. The apartments were a little old, but they were clean. My mom was there for about four months, and she liked the food so it was OK. The dining room was fine, and the people were great. They had activities like games and singing.

JFB JAN October 18, 2014

My great aunt was at Bradford Village, and I've gone there to see different people at different times during the years. Honestly -- since it's changed ownership -- it is not as good a facility as far as care. I know people who have been there for various reasons -- short-term and long-term. It is not the best, but it is not the worst. The thing I hear from people that I know personally who stayed there in the last year or two is that the food is not good. The other thing is that the staff is not as responsive as quickly as they need them to be sometimes. The rooms are a nice size and are very spacious. My great aunt had a progressive thing where she was in assisted living, and then she needed to be in the Alzheimer's unit. I also visited people who had been there for rehab, and the rooms are a great size.

Sarah25 June 19, 2014

I visited Bradford Village, and it was a large care community. I liked it a lot. The independent living had separate little houses that were really neat. Then they had their community room. They really had nice activities. There was a university in Edmond, and they worked together with them to offer programs and used their gym facilities and swimming pool.

Cindy42 April 09, 2014

I really like Bradford Village. For the last 5 years, I've gone there every month for my sorority meetings in one of their dining rooms. They're very nice to us. We have a couple of former members who live there. I have never really seen anybody there, except one night we had a meeting and they were having a big band there, which was really neat, and it was like a party and they were all dressed up. The had a band and everything and were doing 40s music. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Kelley1 July 30, 2012

We've visited this place and it's a very nice facility. They provide different levels of service and have good amenities. The place is very clean and well kept. The people who toured us around were kind and answered all our questions. Bradford Village is a very nice place to stay.

From Bradford Village

Bradford Village provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Bradford Village

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Detached homes
  • Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: IL has private dining room, and delivers to cottages, AL has private dining room and delivers upon request to apts, HCC has 2 dining rooms and delivers to resident suites when appropirate

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 9 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55 in IL, 65 in AL

• Licenses: Yes

• Financial guidance extra: We can offer a Home Purchase Program to most IL prospects to help move them to our IL, and we offer a Promissory Note program to help them move with only 20% down and the 80% carried interest free for 8 months while they try to sell the their home, etc.
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Bradford Village