Bradford Village Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 18, 2014

By JFB JAN

My great aunt was at Bradford Village, and I've gone there to see different people at different times during the years. Honestly -- since it's changed ownership -- it is not as good a facility as far as care. I know people who have been there for various reasons -- short-term and long-term. It is not the best, but it is not the worst. The thing I hear from people that I know personally who stayed there in the last year or two is that the food is not good. The other thing is that the staff is not as responsive as quickly as they need them to be sometimes. The rooms are a nice size and are very spacious. My great aunt had a progressive thing where she was in assisted living, and then she needed to be in the Alzheimer's unit. I also visited people who had been there for rehab, and the rooms are a great size.

June 19, 2014

By Sarah25

I visited Bradford Village, and it was a large care community. I liked it a lot. The independent living had separate little houses that were really neat. Then they had their community room. They really had nice activities. There was a university in Edmond, and they worked together with them to offer programs and used their gym facilities and swimming pool.

April 09, 2014

By Cindy42

I really like Bradford Village. For the last 5 years, I've gone there every month for my sorority meetings in one of their dining rooms. They're very nice to us. We have a couple of former members who live there. I have never really seen anybody there, except one night we had a meeting and they were having a big band there, which was really neat, and it was like a party and they were all dressed up. The had a band and everything and were doing 40s music. The staff was very nice and helpful.

July 30, 2012

By Kelley1

We've visited this place and it's a very nice facility. They provide different levels of service and have good amenities. The place is very clean and well kept. The people who toured us around were kind and answered all our questions. Bradford Village is a very nice place to stay.

Photos of Bradford Village

Features of Bradford Village

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Il Has Private Dining Room, And Delivers To Cottages, Al Has Private Dining Room And Delivers Upon Request To Apts, Hcc Has 2 Dining Rooms And Delivers To Resident Suites When Appropirate

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: We Can Offer A Home Purchase Program To Most Il Prospects To Help Move Them To Our Il, And We Offer A Promissory Note Program To Help Them Move With Only 20% Down And The 80% Carried Interest Free For 8 Months While They Try To Sell The Their Home, Etc.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 9 To 1
  • Minimum Age: 55 In Il, 65 In Al
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Yes

About Bradford Village

Bradford Village provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Bradford Village