Summit Place Senior Community Assisted Living

Reviews of Summit Place Senior Community | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 07, 2015

Summit Place was a very nice place. The staff was accommodating and very nice. The rooms were very clean and very nice.

February 22, 2015

I didn’t see too much compassion from the staff of Summit Place. It's really average and a typical memory care place. They all do a pretty good job given the limitations that they have, but I think they just can’t provide the type of service that we need. They don’t have the time for individual attention.

January 22, 2015

I am in Summit Place, and it's very nice. There is a lot of amenities. The staff is very friendly and very good. The food is very good also. We have a dining room for night eating, and we a have bistro for lunch if you want to go. What really stands out are the amenities, and everybody here is very friendly. It is a very nice place to be. It is a very good all-around place. It has lots of things. They have movies and classes.

March 31, 2014

By James80558150

I was in Summit Place, and I liked that very, very much. However, I couldn't quite afford the high expense there. The people who lived there were those types of people whose company I enjoy, and I could find friends easily. I fit in there. I get along fine with everyone. It was a beautifully furnished building. The food service was more like a fine restaurant than some institutional type of thing -- excellent, good variety, professional service type thing, and the facilities were more like a home, very deluxe, with a carpeted dining room with linen tablecloths and napkins. I couldn't say enough good about the staff. They went out of their way to make you at home and accommodated whatever things you wanted to do. They furnished me with a nice woodworking shop. They even purchased some very expensive power tools and gave me a whole lot of encouragement in developing my woodworking hobby and have given me a source for selling some products that I have made in the woodshop. I just felt that I belonged there.

Photos of Summit Place Senior Community

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Theater And Chapel

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Income Qualified Apartments

• Licenses: Housing with Services

About Summit Place Senior Community

Summit Place Senior Community truly provides an active lifestyle, a generous offering of services, and distinctive amenities for seniors. Bordering on lush, wooded area and adjacent to Park Nicollet Clinic, the Eden Prairie Community offers, townhomes, independent apartments, assisted living, and memory care apartments. The Summit Club, an on-site health & wellness center, features both aquatic and land-based fitness programs. Exercise classes and individualized instruction such as strength training and water aerobics provide residents the opportunity to be fit, healthy, and improve the quality of their lives.

Map of Summit Place Senior Community