Summit Place Senior Community

8501 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344

Reviews of Summit Place Senior Community

JeffryD May 21, 2015

very, very impressed. Beautiful facility, well laid out. When touring, they not only talked about activities for the residents, I saw them going on, more than one. Leaning very, very strongly towards them.

Caring106577550 May 07, 2015

Summit Place was a very nice place. The staff was accommodating and very nice. The rooms were very clean and very nice.

Caring104485750 February 22, 2015

I didn’t see too much compassion from the staff of Summit Place. It's really average and a typical memory care place. They all do a pretty good job given the limitations that they have, but I think they just can’t provide the type of service that we need. They don’t have the time for individual attention.

Caring80589850 January 22, 2015

I am in Summit Place, and it's very nice. There is a lot of amenities. The staff is very friendly and very good. The food is very good also. We have a dining room for night eating, and we a have bistro for lunch if you want to go. What really stands out are the amenities, and everybody here is very friendly. It is a very nice place to be. It is a very good all-around place. It has lots of things. They have movies and classes.

James80558150 March 31, 2014

I was in Summit Place, and I liked that very, very much. However, I couldn't quite afford the high expense there. The people who lived there were those types of people whose company I enjoy, and I could find friends easily. I fit in there. I get along fine with everyone.

It was a beautifully furnished building. The food service was more like a fine restaurant than some institutional type of thing -- excellent, good variety, professional service type thing, and the facilities were more like a home, very deluxe, with a carpeted dining room with linen tablecloths and napkins.

I couldn't say enough good about the staff. They went out of their way to make you at home and accommodated whatever things you wanted to do. They furnished me with a nice woodworking shop. They even purchased some very expensive power tools and gave me a whole lot of encouragement in developing my woodworking hobby and have given me a source for selling some products that I have made in the woodshop. I just felt that I belonged there.

About Summit Place Senior Community

Summit Place Senior Community is an assisted living facility in Eden Prairie, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Summit Place Senior Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Summit Place Senior Community

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Condos/townhomes
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Theater and Chapel

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Minimum memory care rate: $2,829/month

• Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: Housing with Services

• Financial guidance extra: Income Qualified Apartments
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Summit Place Senior Community