Summit Place Senior Community

8501 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Summit Place Senior Community

June 30, 2015

Summit Place seemed like a lovely place, but it's not quite what I'm looking for because the memory care people there were kind of shut off in their own little corner. To me, Summit Place seemed like a nice place to go if you are looking for assisted living, but memory care wasn't their main purpose. I don't think my mom would be very happy there. They did have lots of things going on, but again, they weren't necessarily for the memory care place. They have a big swimming pool and gym but my mom isn't going to be able to use any of those. However, the staff was very nice and very accommodating.

May 21, 2015

By JeffryD

very, very impressed. Beautiful facility, well laid out. When touring, they not only talked about activities for the residents, I saw them going on, more than one. Leaning very, very strongly towards them.

May 07, 2015

Summit Place was a very nice place. The staff was accommodating and very nice. The rooms were very clean and very nice.

February 22, 2015

I didn’t see too much compassion from the staff of Summit Place. It's really average and a typical memory care place. They all do a pretty good job given the limitations that they have, but I think they just can’t provide the type of service that we need. They don’t have the time for individual attention.

January 22, 2015

I am in Summit Place, and it's very nice. There is a lot of amenities. The staff is very friendly and very good. The food is very good also. We have a dining room for night eating, and we a have bistro for lunch if you want to go. What really stands out are the amenities, and everybody here is very friendly. It is a very nice place to be. It is a very good all-around place. It has lots of things. They have movies and classes.

March 31, 2014

By James80558150

I was in Summit Place, and I liked that very, very much. However, I couldn't quite afford the high expense there. The people who lived there were those types of people whose company I enjoy, and I could find friends easily. I fit in there. I get along fine with everyone. It was a beautifully furnished building. The food service was more like a fine restaurant than some institutional type of thing -- excellent, good variety, professional service type thing, and the facilities were more like a home, very deluxe, with a carpeted dining room with linen tablecloths and napkins. I couldn't say enough good about the staff. They went out of their way to make you at home and accommodated whatever things you wanted to do. They furnished me with a nice woodworking shop. They even purchased some very expensive power tools and gave me a whole lot of encouragement in developing my woodworking hobby and have given me a source for selling some products that I have made in the woodshop. I just felt that I belonged there.

Photos of Summit Place Senior Community

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Theater And Chapel

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Income Qualified Apartments

• Licenses: Housing with Services

About Summit Place Senior Community

Summit Place Senior Community is an assisted living facility in Eden Prairie, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Summit Place Senior Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Summit Place Senior Community