Spring Village at Pocono

329 East Brown Street, East Stroudsburg, PA, 18301

Reviews of Spring Village at Pocono

Anne243536 September 03, 2016

I like Spring Village at Pocono. It's quite expensive. There is a hospital across the street. They have dementia care, and it seems like they have activities for the residents. The people in charge are very nice.

ssqu July 25, 2016

My father was only there a short time before he passed, but I cannot say enough about how caring and supportive the staff was. The facilities were very comfortable, clean, and homey. The staff was always well informed about his status and his needs and made sure we were as well. In the short time he was there they did everything possible to get to know him and what would make him happy. I will always be grateful that they made my dad's final days as positive as possible.
It was a pleasure taking care of your father. Our heartfelt condolences are with you and your family. Your dad was very sweet and will be missed. We thank you for being a wonderful family!

ml8186 December 23, 2015

Spring Village at Pocono -aka Pocono Tranquil Gardens is an upscale continuing care community set in the Pocono Mountains. It has a home-like atmosphere with an abundance of social activities. There are different levels of care all under one roof. The staff are engaging and professional. A must see if you or your loved one are looking for a continuing care retirement community.

PL November 30, 2015

Spring Village at Pocono (Pocono Tranquil Gardens) is very close to us, which is something that we feel good about. What impressed me most was the executive director. She has gone above and beyond working with us to secure a place for my mother-in-law. She has really been amazing and very supportive. The facility itself is spotless and beautiful. There are people of all different ability levels, and all of them seemed involved in meaningful activities. They have what she calls aging in place, so it's a facility that even ends with hospice care. It's a whole range of services. She was very good about explaining the workings of it. The place is just lovely. It's small. There are only 96 residents, and we really liked that idea as well. We went to the memory care floor, and there was a woman doing an exercise program. There was a lot of back and forth and a lot of talking. She was really trying to involve everybody, and everybody was participating. They were getting ready for lunch downstairs. The dining room was lovely, and the food smelled great. It's a really nice place.

BeeMoney February 28, 2012

This is a really nice place. The rooms are set up nicely. Everyone has a window. There is a huge living area on the lobby level. Each floor has it's own kitchen/social area. Residents can eat all their meals in the dining room or choose to cook some of their own in the community kitchen.I have never eaten there but I am told the food is good. Laundry service is available as well. The building is well maintained and of course has two sets of elevators. Residents are very friendly with the staff. Staff make themselves visible and well known. There are also many activities available, bingo, movies, sing along, musical entertainment, field trips, holiday events, ice cream social. It's really a well run facility. Very Clean and well maintained. I would recommend this facility to anyone. The one drawback is the price. It is not cheap. I am not 100% sure but I don't believe that medicare is accepted.

From Spring Village at Pocono

Spring Village at Pocono is nestled in the scenic Pocono Mountain area of Northeastern, Pennsylvania. Mother Nature puts a show on every season with over 2,400 square miles of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and two National Parks. The community is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York areas.

The local towns offer quaint historic atmospheres including art galleries, unique shops with abundant antique finds, and some not to be missed restaurants. The Crossings Premium Outlets along with some of the best skiing, golfing, fishing and water-sports are available. The area is also home to the Pocono Raceway famous for NASCAR Races.

Residents and visitors alike describe our community as welcoming and comfortable with a very homelike accommodating feeling. Whatever the season, our residents can be found enjoying fun, interesting and enriched days guided by our creative and energetic staff members.

We are an active Personal Care Community which also offers a Secured Memory Care neighborhood. We promise to provide care with love, respect and dignity. We believe we are not only providing services for our residents but for our families as well. Understanding the need for safety, comfort and overall well-being of their family members gives the family comfort. Our community ensures that our resident's needs are met to the fullest with great attention to detail.

Features of Spring Village at Pocono