Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Mary and Martha's PCH
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My Mother-in-Law was a resident at Mary and Martha's PCH for several years. After researching and visiting several facilities in the area, we decided that Mary and Martha's PCH would best suit her needs and provide the care we wanted for her. We visited her weekly and always found the facility to be clean and well maintained. We often arrived at mealtime, the food appeared very appetizing, and my Mother-in-Law enjoyed it. There were weekly bingo games, live music, and birthday parties which all were encouraged to attend. I can't say enough about the staff. We came to know them and appreciate so much all that they did for our loved one. They were always friendly, courteous, and treated the residents with dignity. They always showed much love and compassion toward my Mother-in-Law and made her final days easier for her and us. I would recommend Mary and Martha's to anyone who asked. It was definitely a satisfying experience.
Location of Mary and Martha's PCH
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities