East Ridge Residence

1417 North Mack Smith Road, East Ridge, TN, 37412

Reviews of East Ridge Residence

BTD December 16, 2015

Wonderful facility with caring staff.

rookpro November 10, 2015

What's so great about retirement? Moving to East Ridge Residence!

Living here is a blessing in disguise. Every employee is thoughtful, friendly, and helpful to everyone here.

Rest, relax, and enjoy the atmosphere.

I'm so glad I moved back here. I feel safe around such capable people.

Yes, this is a 5+ star place and more to live.

Pat Almany

John84327250 April 21, 2015

My daughter and I went to East Ridge Residence to look at it. They were at the lower part of the cost factor. As for activities, they were set up where they had a music stand where musicians could come in and play one day a month. Their hostess was very knowledgeable, but she was rather young. She did her best to show us around. She kind of apologized for the fact that the facility had been an old motel. They have an outdoor type of thing with a roof over and raised on four feet above the yard like a band stand where entertainers could perform from there, and people could sit around the pool in the summertime and enjoy that. It was lunch, so they offered a couple of different choices. We had a nice lunch. There was cafeteria type of thing where they take your order, and you can get some soup and get some tea or coffee and bring them back to your table.

Beverlie July 29, 2014

Went to visit a friend and have lunch with them, and from the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted like I was an old friend. Had a wonderful lunch, which was very good, talked with other residence, and was told how much the enjoyed living here, and of all the activites that they have planned. One was telling me about karaoke nite, and what a blast it was just to have fun. I know my friend loves it here, and with all they have to offer I know I would too.

StaceyF July 28, 2014

As a health care professional who has provided care in this community for many years, this is the perfect environment for the aging senior. Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring staff available at all times. Additional health related services accessible on site allows living independently possible for many seniors.

BJGossett July 24, 2014

Having OP/TP on site is very very helpful. They will come to the apartment if need be. Also, it is very convinent to have an on site Dr. to come to the apartment. I appreciate the "check in" system that we have every morning to see that we are doing well. This is a wonderful place to live!

Mary Jennings July 21, 2014

Like the activities provided for us to do. Housekeeping is very good and nice. I like having the option to use the Driver we have on staff to take me to the doctor or pick up prescriptions for me. I feel very secure living at East Ridge Residence. Carol and Crystal are always pleasant and helpful.

KrFriend July 21, 2014

I have visited East Ridge Residence numerous times (several times a month) over the past few years. This center and its staff has always been warm, caring, & super helpful. There is a friendly, family feeling when you come through the front door.

The management staff has a "make it happen" attitude. (I overheard one of the residents call it this and I agree 100%)! They are willing to listen to your needs and do everything they can to "make it happen."

In the past year or so they have added some new services which are wonderful and make it possible for residents to stay in their home there much longer. They now have occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy located right inside their building. Also home health, a geriatric doctor, and help with medications and dressing/bathing if needed.

If you are looking for a safe, happy place to live (or for your family member to live), I can highly recommend East Ridge Residence.

Caring80311550 March 28, 2014

My brother is in East Ridge Senior Center because we know someone who has a relative there, and it is convenient for him. It has a very friendly and cordial staff. The facility looks clean and neat. It looks nice. It has a nice dining room with a salad bar. My brother's apartment is quite large with a large bedroom, and can accommodate someone with a wheelchair, though he doesn’t have one.

Sylvia S February 21, 2014

About 2-3 years ago, our family decided our Mother needed to check into moving to an environment that would better suit her needs for a lady of her age.

We visited many places here in town and decided that we liked East Ridge Residence - due to location, prices, etc.

Mother moved in and we have not been disappointed. The care, concern and helpfulness of the staff is great. I have personally told many people about the food - it is way above anything that many other places have to offer. The specialty buffets for occasions during the year (Easter, Mothers Day, et.) are unbelieveable. Not only are they beautiful in appearance but the food is outstanding.

The premises are kept in good order and maintained well for the residents.

There are many things offered to the residents if they chose to involve themselves. There are games, entertainment for the residents and many activities. Also, they attend lunches, plays, etc. off the premises with transportation to and from the event.

We would highly recommend East Ridge Residence to anyone interested in moving there and becoming a part of their community.

Marie29 January 13, 2014

I liked East Ridge Retirement Center because of their amenities. To me, the place is very nice. The people are nice and the lady who showed me around was very nice.

Longtime friend of ERR December 24, 2013

I have visited this community an average of 3xweek for approximately 5 years. While I am a healthcare provider, I am not an employee there nor do I provide professional services to anyone in that community. I can, however, tell you with the utmost confidence that this is a warm, friendly community with a happy atmosphere. The staff is caring, loving, and gentle with the residents. The place is very clean -- never seen it anywhere near dirty. Particularly this time of year, the seasonal decorations are awesome and the place looks beautiful! It's a GREAT year-round home for any senior looking for a safe, clean, happy environment!

Stephanie19 December 20, 2013

East Ridge Residence was not clean and the hallways smelled. They had several leaks and there were carpets in the hallways that were wet. They offered my mother a place for $1000/month but she declined because the atmosphere was depressing. The staff were good but it was not somewhere she wanted to live.

TrudySmith October 09, 2013

They are good to us here. A good place to live. We have a lot of activities. Will keep you busy if you want to be busy. I feel very secure living here. We have a check in system so the staff knows we are ok every morning. I am proud that we have housekeeping. I would recommend anyone to this facility.

JCearley October 08, 2013

First thing I notice is the friendliness of the front desk employees. This facility is attractive and clean. Residents that I've been involved with have been happy living there. There are a lot of things for them to do - bingo, music, crafts, going out to eat , shopping and more. A plus for them now is they have on site physical therapy.

MrDavidS October 03, 2013

Its friendly place to be and safe environment. Food is excellent. Employees are extra good to the residence.

MrsBettyP October 03, 2013

I have been here 3 years and it is a wonderful place! They are good to us. we have good food and clean place. We have good housekeeping that keeps our place clean and they are just wonderful to us. We will be glad to have you.

MrsLillian October 03, 2013

Best place there is in town! Staff is friendly, kind and nice to us. Food is good, always something available for activities.

drfriend October 03, 2013

I visit East Ridge frequently. It is a great atmosphere and the meals are delicious. The people who live there are friendly and the people who work there seem to really care about everyone. They know everyone's name.

From East Ridge Residence

We at East Ridge Residence believe retirement shouldn't cost what has taken you a lifetime to save. We are here to provide you with a home in which you can relax and enjoy your retirement years. We are committed to helping you maintain the valued independence you now enjoy by providing you with the security of a worry-free lifestyle

Our goal is to help our residents live as comfortably and dignified as possible under their individual circumstances. Our mission is to do everything possible, all day, every day, to make the lives of our residents and their families as safe, comfortable, dignified and enjoyable as circumstances allow.

Features & Services

• Spacious, comfortable apartments
  • Beautiful, tree-lined courtyard
  • Relaxing pool and gazebo area
  • Basic utilities included in rental fee
  • Three delicious meals prepared daily
  • Geriatric Physician Services on-site
  • Exercise Room
  • Hair and Nail Salon
  • Weekly housekeeping services
  • Weekly bed and bath linens laundry service
  • Resident personal laundry facilities
  • Transportation services
  • Planned activities for residents
  • Security patrol and video monitoring
  • Pets welcome
  • OT/PT/Health Care services on-site
  • One meal daily included in ren

Affordability! Warm and friendly oriented community. We offer onsite service for Occupational Therapy/Physical Therapy, Home Healthcare, Geriatric Physician, Medication Management. We have a couryard with a swimming pool

Features of East Ridge Residence

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: $500 Community Fee (None-refundable)

Location of East Ridge Residence