Brandywine Living at Senior Suites

2101 New Hope Street, East Norriton, PA, 19401

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Senior Suites

Marie S. August 14, 2014

My mother is a resident of the Reflections (memory care) unit at Brandywine Suites. The careworkers and nurses in Reflections are very hard working, caring people. My mother has been there for several years and whenever I have had an issue or question, it has been addressed to my satisfaction. In this very stressful world, knowing my mother is well taken care of is not something I need to worry about.

Caring83140850 April 30, 2014

I like Brandywine very much. The rooms were very nice and spacious. They were also fairly new, which was nice. From what I saw, the staff were very nice. They have activities there. They have a little bar and a gourmet restaurant style dining room, which was nice. I noticed that the facility was clean and very well-kept. I wish I could afford to send Mom here.

Carol78490550 February 28, 2014

Brandywine Assisted Living seemed very nice and caring. I spoke with some of the people that live there and they're very happy there. The accommodations are wonderful. The food is absolutely delicious. We've eaten there a couple of times. It's marvelous. My mom is in a 2-bedroom apartment. It could be a little bigger, but it's not major.

There's a whole activity calendar of all kinds of activities. They have bingo, a beauty salon, and they're having a Valentine's party. I know they have an exercise class because my mom has been in that. Of all that I've seen, I think this is one of the nicest.

Caring8955 February 15, 2014

Brandywine was a nice facility. The staff was wonderful and I have nothing but good things to say about this place. They served us food and it was great.

Patricia38 October 04, 2013

What stood out to me the most at Brandywine was the friendliness of the staff. We had lunch there and the food was great. There were lots of activities going on and they residents seemed happy.

Caring5950 June 13, 2013

My father is at BrandyWine Assisted Living. The place is very clean and well-organized. We like their staff.

ConnieD December 02, 2012

The place that my uncle had been was a rehabilitation hospital and whenever I'd go there I'd see a bunch of zombies. I don't experience that at all with Brandywine Assisted Living at Senior Suites, the residents there are happy. The place is very clean and has a lot of activities for the residents. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

Joodles November 11, 2011

During any visits I had to this facility it was apparent that the staff respects their residents and sees them in the human light rather than as a number. I have seen their care team go up and beyond the call of duty to see that needs were met.Also impressive was the activity and marketing team, who, on a day I visited and there was a closed door situation going on due to a virus outbreak......they were making individual stops to the residents to see what they could do to fill their day since out of room activities were not available. They scrambled to take care of those who were sick, and yet reach out to those affected only by being somewhat sequestered. This group works as a family unit and it seems to not matter what the titles are...they work together to bring a feeling of care to their residents.

From Brandywine Living at Senior Suites

Scenically situated in East Norriton, PA, Brandywine Assisted Living at Senior Suites provides an affordable, elegant environment for older adults who require a degree of personal assistance, but also desire the freedom of independence. Conveniently located just off of route 476 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, we are minutes away from the Plymouth Meeting Mall. With our professional care-giving staff, home-like accommodations, and comprehensive amenities, Senior Suites provides our residents with the security of supportive services, the dignity of independence, and the fulfillment of friendship. Senior Suites "“ offering peace of mind, good friends, and good living.

Location of Brandywine Living at Senior Suites